Sign in to follow this  
renderbroken

To people still using the factory stairs glitch . . .

You are a bunch of selfish, little bitches.  You are playing a game that has high risk and high rewards on God mode. How much enjoyment can you really get? Once you cheat, there is nothing else you can really do to progress. I ran a 7 Days to Die server and as admin I could spawn and do whatever I wanted. It straight up took all the fun out of the game and I stopped playing it. So, if you are not playing for fun, then you are playing to be a dick. You are ruining the community, just like the secure container glitchers.  Operating under the lie that you are "bringing attention" to the issue. It has already been fixed a few times, a simple bug report could have sufficed.  That is the one thing I had wanted to hear from "hewhoshallnatbenamed". That he had tried over and over to let BSG know, to report the issue but never once had he mentioned it. Now how many players, new and old have just left EFT. How many will be back? Hard to say. For those in the US, we can absorb such an issue much easier than that of smaller server communities like Australia. How many of these communities were decimated to "bring awareness"? 

Some point in time in your life you will need to take responsibility for yourself.  You also need to ask yourself if you want EFT to become another near-dead project like Miscreated/DayZ of if you want EFT to be the best game it can be. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, renderbroken said:

Some point in time in your life you will need to take responsibility for yourself.  You also need to ask yourself if you want EFT to become another near-dead project like Miscreated/DayZ of if you want EFT to be the best game it can be. 

WOW. Just WOW! While I certainly do not agree with exploiting/ abusing certain broken mechanics, I do not agree with the above.
you make it sound like EFT is your life and that it is the only thing worthwhile living for... kinda sad. I can absolutely understand folks getting riled up about it, but that? that just took it to a new whole level.

I'd say to tone it down a bit and relax. In the end it is just a game. A game we all are passionate about, but in the end: it is only a game. Not the end of the world. the earth will still keep on turning and you will still keep on living. Just relax....

In the end, we are all here to test and report anything out of the ordinary. That also includes glitches and other stuff. If you don't agree with what they are doing, well, try ignoring it.

and the thing about destroying the community? i guess i agree with you on that one for about 50%. On one side there are the ones actively looking for bugs, glitches and other crap that they report. On the other side there are the ones who just play along and occasionally come across something unusual and pass it off as "uuuuuh, it's a beta, duh!". Certainly there are people leaving, but those are the ones that get frustrated with the devs not reacting to bugs and glitches, although those may have been reported several times already. and people will only take so much, you know...

well, that's all i have to say about that... again. We are all here because we want to see EFT succeed. If it doesn't, well, that's the way she goes. and that's that. no use crying over spilled milk. (although it would certainly be a shame)

12 minutes ago, 4sight1989 said:

WOW. Just WOW! While I certainly do not agree with exploiting/ abusing certain broken mechanics, I do not agree with the above.
you make it sound like EFT is your life and that it is the only thing worthwhile living for... kinda sad. I can absolutely understand folks getting riled up about it, but that? that just took it to a new whole level.

I'd say to tone it down a bit and relax. In the end it is just a game. A game we all are passionate about, but in the end: it is only a game. Not the end of the world. the earth will still keep on turning and you will still keep on living. Just relax....

In the end, we are all here to test and report anything out of the ordinary. That also includes glitches and other stuff. If you don't agree with what they are doing, well, try ignoring it.

and the thing about destroying the community? i guess i agree with you on that one for about 50%. On one side there are the ones actively looking for bugs, glitches and other crap that they report. On the other side there are the ones who just play along and occasionally come across something unusual and pass it off as "uuuuuh, it's a beta, duh!". Certainly there are people leaving, but those are the ones that get frustrated with the devs not reacting to bugs and glitches, although those may have been reported several times already. and people will only take so much, you know...

well, that's all i have to say about that... again. We are all here because we want to see EFT succeed. If it doesn't, well, that's the way she goes. and that's that. no use crying over spilled milk. (although it would certainly be a shame)

I am not a basement dweller and have many other hobbies. lol Right now I am getting the best enjoyment out of playing EFT. I have ignored all the glitching thus far and tend to stay away from Factory. The only reason I was on factory today was to do a few tasks. Out of the 6 or so factory runs, 4 of them had some dude sitting under the stairs doing callouts. Sure they could have all been the same guy but I doubt it. 

I think you are too soft on glitchers/exploiters. If the reason is to test and report, well it's been thoroughly "tested" and reported. So those still using it are doing what I already said in my previous post. Which is why I also said that at some point you need to take responsibility for yourself. If you do this sort of thing in something as trivial as a game, what other shortcuts are you taking in life.

I appreciate your response but I do have a few things I disagree with. The amount of people complaining about the exploits and glitching is crazy high right now. I do know that the player count is also crazy low right now. If its this low in the US, its low everywhere else. I would hate to be in a smaller community with this problem going on and I would play something else. We know this is happening.  You are also making my point in that people will only take so much of this nonsense before just giving up. 

Also I disagree that we are all here because we want EFT to succeed. Container glitching is supposed to be fixed, but the factory stairs is not. People that knowingly exploit the game are only doing it for selfish reason and don't care if it drives the player base away. These people don't care if EFT succeeds or not. 

Edited by renderbroken

1 minute ago, Enchalada said:

Will the madness ever end :sccry:

Most likely not lol. But we can work to that end. That is all I am asking of those exploiting/glitching. 

They're just unskilled shitties who can't frag... the silvers and gold novas of EFt. The type who hatchet/scav run because they can't break even playing the game regularly with gear. just chill and let them be, its beta anyways and i'm pretty sure that glitchers don't need you to tell them they're bad or immoral, they know and probably don't care.

Im not gonna lie tarkov hasent updated the shitty glitches. There still is pistol glitchers. Interchange roof glitch idea wall glitch. ect Ik its a beta but don't you think for a month of this patch being out there should be a lot of the glitches fixed? like cmon battle balls.

5 hours ago, renderbroken said:

You are a bunch of selfish, little bitches.  You are playing a game that has high risk and high rewards on God mode. How much enjoyment can you really get? Once you cheat, there is nothing else you can really do to progress. I ran a 7 Days to Die server and as admin I could spawn and do whatever I wanted. It straight up took all the fun out of the game and I stopped playing it. So, if you are not playing for fun, then you are playing to be a dick. You are ruining the community, just like the secure container glitchers.  Operating under the lie that you are "bringing attention" to the issue. It has already been fixed a few times, a simple bug report could have sufficed.  That is the one thing I had wanted to hear from "hewhoshallnatbenamed". That he had tried over and over to let BSG know, to report the issue but never once had he mentioned it. Now how many players, new and old have just left EFT. How many will be back? Hard to say. For those in the US, we can absorb such an issue much easier than that of smaller server communities like Australia. How many of these communities were decimated to "bring awareness"? 

You should also ask ISIS if they could stop killing innocent people just for their enjoyment. Like how is that fun right? 

38 minutes ago, VPNV said:

You should also ask ISIS if they could stop killing innocent people just for their enjoyment. Like how is that fun right? 

Are you comparing the glitcher/exploiters to ISIS or are you are telling me I am wasting my time? or both? lol

Edited by renderbroken

6 hours ago, Boniuszy said:

Tbh i have more respect to cheaters than those glitchers, at least cheaters have balls to risk real money.

In a twisted way, I agree. But that isn't saying much as I don't really respect them either.

9 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Thanks for making another thread, spreading the information on this glitch. Now more people will abuse it.

Anytime. Glad there are only one set of stairs so they know exactly what I was referring to. 

Also, I would rather spread awareness so ppl don't waste their time in Factory with such people.

Edited by renderbroken
  • Upvote 1