Shyvannie92

Knee/Leg Protection + Some guns

Shyvannie92

Hello Everyone :)

My name is Anna i recently started playing tarkov, and I love it. The game got me submerged always. Great job guys! 
So after a few weeks playing I came here for a few suggestions. 

Here I go: 

GUNS:

BEAR: 

None, they already have a bunch ( No clue about new ones, Maybe the old dragunov , Even if the new model is already on ) 

USEC:

M240B:
Updated version of the M240 that includes a longer rail for more accessories and a barrel 3 cm longer than the previous one.

Spoiler

custom-68302_92f1a519-6ce5-47ee-8cae-c2b

Barrett M82A3:

High precision semi-automatic caliber rifle, this has the longest barrel among the Barrett.

Spoiler

4.jpg

Also ! 
i just think that we have a way to much as body armor but nothing for the legs, I know that if we want to be 1/2 fairplay we should make the game afordable for skilled people and also for experimented one, Would be unfair to have a full man armor since the matchup don't count the armor you have on so,m a guy with a pistol have 0 chance to stand against someone full armored. 
So i was thinking about Semi protectos for legs, more likely armor in the side legs, 

Like...

Spoiler

bee14c1623de6108fd8726cc86d5fbcd.jpg

And then: 

Spoiler

RC3903b.jpg

Maybe add some lowtier armor for Scavs or Lvl 1 shop for pacekeeper 

Spoiler

41Zvew5k-RL._SX342_.jpg

Tell me what u guys think about it... 
Probably already suggested but i don't know.. jaja 

Cheeky Breeky ! ♥ 

• Like 1

Km4n

I love it - but if we had leg armor there would be nowhere for the scavs to shoot you!!! :P

kalurosu

Nice tips!
Some of them are really interesting (I still don't see the knee protections on tarkov but good point)

Shyvannie92
38 minutes ago, Km4n said:

I love it - but if we had leg armor there would be nowhere for the scavs to shoot you!!! :P

Well leg armor , shouldn't be a full leg can be just half, like a tactical one, like the first leg armor of my picture or else just a front armor leg. 

36 minutes ago, kalurosu said:

Nice tips!
Some of them are really interesting (I still don't see the knee protections on tarkov but good point)

Thanks! ♥ 
well i do really want the 50 caliber sniper rifle and the armor, and about the leg armor, i don't found any sense in having Fucktons of armor for the tiop of the body and going almost naked on the bottom, There should be something else. 

KugelFanger

Leg armor will not come, i think nikita even said it in one of the podcasts

Shyvannie92
1 minute ago, KugelFanger said:

Leg armor will not come, i think nikita even said it in one of the podcasts

Why Q.Q i mean, it would make sense.

KugelFanger
8 minutes ago, Shyvannie92 said:

Why Q.Q i mean, it would make sense.

Not really. I mean think about it, name one army in the world that has leg armor. It is unpractical as hell. Maybe some people have it but not a lot. On top of that the stuff you showd has minimal protection anyway

Shyvannie92
1 hour ago, KugelFanger said:

Not really. I mean think about it, name one army in the world that has leg armor. It is unpractical as hell. Maybe some people have it but not a lot. On top of that the stuff you showd has minimal protection anyway

American army already uses leg protection but they are integrated on the Pants, 

Spoiler

1157836-840x420.jpg

I know, its not the big thing, but Tarkov pants are like pijamas. 

Rusians also: 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLC5HZjYsqy4YTnCMDqcg

Edited by Shyvannie92

SavageFish

HOLLYWOOD SHOOTOUT the armor can be for front protection only and back exposed or just protection from small rounds and buckshot and make it where u can't run just walk and get dehydrated faster.

Screenshot_20180610-122221~2.png

KugelFanger
32 minutes ago, Shyvannie92 said:

American army already uses leg protection but they are integrated on the Pants.

Those leg protection you are talking about is knee padding, and has no armor value whst so ever. At least no bullet protection. Even better, those kneepads that they have in those pictures are already in both bear/usec uniforms.

But again it is already confirmed that they will not implement it. At least for now, they might change there mind.

Edited by KugelFanger

smokey-phil

you know that the leg amour you put a picture up of the "Damascus Protective Gear TG40 Imperial Thigh Groin Protector, Black" 

its not even got any bullet proofing not kevlar no sapi plates no nothing just an athletic cup so worse than nothing and kinda kinky looking at the same time total mall ninja trash 

https://www.amazon.com/Damascus-Protective-Gear-TG40-Protector/dp/B00N9KWQPK

also if you look at the addtional notes you find this gem: 

Legal Disclaimer

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

on a groin protecter, reproductive harm i've not lol'd like this for a while 

edit* did'nt even see the i wanna Barrett 50 cal in there as well are you planning on dragging that mother around to take shots at the apc's dotted around the map cause using it on people less than half a km away is kinda over the top 

Edited by smokey-phil
Barrett stuff