Cernorium

11 quick suggestions that I think would improve the game

Cernorium

presets: i dont mind creating my own gun and loadout but it would be great if I could save my gun and loadout and later in game, next raid or so, I would just need to press my preset and get the same loadout I had. If I have the parts/gear it would be taken from my inventory, if not, it would be automaticly bought from the traders. If the traders didnt had an item in stock just a pop up saying that this loadout is impossible/unavaiable.

meds: as you use a car or a salewa you use his contents, like bandage or splints or whatever, however in real life we can restock them without having to have 2 semi used medic kits so my suggestion is that you allow the players to refill a near full medic kit with near empty one, like it is a magazine.

compass: it would work as a wearable equipment with is own slot (or not, people carry them in their pockets). it would work as a normal compass, no hud help or anything and, just like in arma 3, it would take a fraction of a second to stabilize.

bitcoins: as we, players, can get computer parts i would like to get access to a special trader that "rents" a room where I can leave my computer mining bitcoins. Example: i get a cpu, a cpu cooler, a ram and a gpu (no need on cd driver) and for a "low fee" i could mine bitcoins, lets say like, 5h of rent room for mining values 12k roubles and every hour you have a 1% chance of getting a bitcoin

sun dehydration; just to make the game a little more realistic i would enjoy/like to see a system where the player dehydrates faster in the sun than during the night time or rain.

rain: speaking of rain i think it would be a little more realistic if the player gets heavier if he spends a lot of time in the rain. I mean, an hatchet would not feel the diference but a guy with a cap, silk face cover, backpack and an vest would feel the extra weight. just another tip not related with rain: if I have a food canister and I eat it i still get the weight of the food in me, the only weight I lost is the container weight

Arm stripe: I've died a lot for my friends either because they suck or because i suck (this is more plausible) because we cannot keep track of all the gear that they are using so it would be great if we could identify ourselfs with a flag or an emblem or even a color stripe on our arm, just a tiny help so friendly fire decreases.

Grenades: it would be awesome that we could cook grenades and trow them rolling in case we need a close explosion (like in a corner). But with this would come risks, like in real life, the fuse time varies, and sometimes, not blaming the chinese that made it, the fuse is soooo short that the soldier losses his hand (if not more)

Battery: just to be a little overrealistic what if the rds, retro iluminated optics and night/thermal vision needed a battery change ever so often? you already have the D battery in game, it would be just a connection between those 2 items

Dog tags: since dog tags are now tradeable for helmets and other gears (0.8.5) it would be nice if they could be bought and sell from/to Fence.

Just a final thought: I think that it would be fun to have in the gun details (description) the name of the original owner because i think that a lot of players, me included, would like to keep a gun from someone and know who made it in the first place. Imagine this: you kill, idk, lets say lalalala and get his gun, 3 raids later you have his gun and get him again. A mensage could pop up on his screen saying that he was humiliated twice in a row by the same guy in a teasing way

Soooo, this are my thoughts, i hope someone reads this and if so let me know in the comments below what do you think about these :D

PS: im sorry for the english, its not my native language and google translate would not give me more that 1000 letters ahah

• Thanks 1

ynnus86

Hey Cernorium, 

the bitcoin mining was announced for the hideout, being able to create a mining farm. The armbands to identify your mates were also announced, yet not implemented though. But lots of topics covered them already. For the rain and weight it would be a nice little addition to realism, although right now weight is not really important in the game. 

Regards,

Ynnus

• Like 1

Cernorium
15 minutes ago, Kenyote said:

2/11

which 2? ahah

beddamischia

Well you got the spirit of the game since most of the stuff you proposed it's already planned for the future

• Like 1

Cernorium
25 minutes ago, ynnus86 said:

Hey Cernorium, 

the bitcoin mining was announced for the hideout, being able to create a mining farm. The armbands to identify your mates were also announced, yet not implemented though. But lots of topics covered them already. For the rain and weight it would be a nice little addition to realism, although right now weight is not really important in the game. 

Regards,

Ynnus

ah, okok, didnt knew that, im kinda new to game ahah thanks!!

Cernorium

EDIT! just another ideia for the devs: to get people to get the game sooner you could have a system like "in every major update with a wipe all players that have any version of the game get 3 new lines of stash". This way you get people to buy it sooner, so mpre players, more money and more support

Eragon284th
59 minutes ago, Cernorium said:

Dog tags: since dog tags are now tradeable for helmets and other gears (0.8.5) it would be nice if they could be bought and sell from/to Fence.

You can already sell them to fence, but there is no reason to. Therapy woman gives the best prices for em. 

1 minute ago, Cernorium said:

EDIT! just another ideia for the devs: to get people to get the game sooner you could have a system like "in every major update with a wipe all players that have any version of the game get 3 new lines of stash". This way you get people to buy it sooner, so mpre players, more money and more support

well the problem with this is that once the game releases there wont be wipes anymore. The only reason they are happening now is to try to balance the economy, and whenever changes to items occur that would mess up stashes (making some items larger in a full stash.) And the stash sizes will only be increased through completion of quests, and other in game means. They won't give people who owned the game from day one a massive increase in stash size over someone who got in late. 

Kenyote

i hope for granade tossing, the compass i have no problema with it, the rain thing would be nice and inmersive but i think its overthinking and i would like to see takedowns if you catch someone from behind.

• Like 1

FriendlyBandit

Nice suggestions, even if many are already planned. Only ones I would question are:

Stash incentives: think about the rift in the community this would create. We already have people that resent the fact that early backers have special items and other various advantages.

Rain weight: While realistic, I doubt that would add much to anyone's enjoyment of the game other than being able to tout how realistic the game is. What dynamic does it add to play styles or the experience of players? I can only see it as an annoyance but I'm curious to hear you expand on this feature.

Purchasable Tags: Tags are earned, not bought. Money comes easily and buying tags for trades is in realty a double transaction for the same net result. Have you every turned in a ton of high level tags for a sick piece of gear? Better believe you value that newly acquired loot--it adds to the enjoyment of the game.

• Hot 1

thesxw

Granade: cooking granade should be done clicking R to take safety pin and unlock granade than u have to count time to explosion (you, not system showing you how much time is left)

Compas will be added SOON tm

Presets will be nice you set a preset of weapon and it autobuy all required items to your stash would be nice with TIC box to check if u want to buy weapon too or only mods

Baterry: will be ok because im not using staff that needs baterry but what if nightvision to work like 1 h ingame will need 3 extra baterry