kalurosu

New Emissary for Spain

Saludos compañeros!

Comencé a jugar a este impresionane juego a principios de enero y quiero agradeceros la oportunidad de poder ayudar a expandir la informacion tarkovita a los hispano hablantes y tambien a intentar ayudar a los jugadores principiantes con los problemas tecnicos y de juego.

Soy de España, anteriormente trabajé como consultor informático y profesor/conferenciante en varias empresas nacionales (diagnosticando incidencias y asesorando sobre las soluciones). Llevo mas de 20 años siendo un friki-gamer y creo que ya es tarde para corregir eso xD

En definitiva, como emisario espero poder dar lo mejor de mi para que podais dar lo mejor de vosotros mismos. No dudes en enviarme a mí o a cualquier otro Emisario un mensaje privado aquí en los foros 
(comprueba siempre las FAQS antes por favor xD)

Gracias
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings buddies:!

I started playing this impressive game at the beginning of January and I want to thank you for the opportunity to help expand the Tarkovite information to Spanish speakers and also to try to help the beginner players with the technical and game problems.

I'm from Spain, previously I worked as a computer consultant and teacher/lecturer in several national companies (diagnosing incidents and advising on solutions). I've been a geek for over 20 years and I think it's too late to correct that xD

In short, as an emissary I hope to be able to give my best so that you can give the best of yourselves. Feel free to send me or any other Emissary a private message here in the forums 
(always check the FAQS before please xD)

Thank you

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, kalurosu said:

Saludos compañeros!

Comencé a jugar a este impresionane juego a principios de enero y quiero agradeceros la oportunidad de poder ayudar a expandir la informacion tarkovita a los hispano hablantes y tambien a intentar ayudar a los jugadores principiantes con los problemas tecnicos y de juego.

Soy de España, anteriormente trabajé como consultor informático y profesor/conferenciante en varias empresas nacionales (diagnosticando incidencias y asesorando sobre las soluciones). Llevo mas de 20 años siendo un friki-gamer y creo que ya es tarde para corregir eso xD

En definitiva, como emisario espero poder dar lo mejor de mi para que podais dar lo mejor de vosotros mismos. No dudes en enviarme a mí o a cualquier otro Emisario un mensaje privado aquí en los foros 

Gracias
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started playing this impressive game at the beginning of January and I want to thank you for the opportunity to help expand the Tarkovite information to Spanish speakers and also to try to help the beginner players with the technical and game problems.

I'm from Spain, previously I worked as a computer consultant and teacher/lecturer in several national companies (diagnosing incidents and advising on solutions). I've been a geek for over 20 years and I think it's too late to correct that xD

In short, as an emissary I hope to be able to give my best so that you can give the best of yourselves. Feel free to send me or any other Emissary a private message here in the forums 

Thank you

Welcome to the team 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 6:11 AM, kalurosu said:

Saludos compañeros!

Gracias

Thank you

Welcome to the team, amigo! ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Natalino said:

Welcome Aboard Friend!

26 minutes ago, Dimittri said:

Welcome to the team, amigo! ;)

1 minute ago, REAPERBR said:

Welcome to the team! xD

Thank you all guys :)