RRjr

Secure Containers Should Be Read-Only In-Raid

the only way i could see this working is if items you need for a quest are automatically removed from the raid.  I.E. pick up a the smokes or chats etc and they automatically get turned in towards quest completion so even if you die you still attained quest progress otherwise like people have said it would take ages to complete quests.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:57 PM, RRjr said:

You disagree and that's fine. But keep this "boohoo" jack to yourself. This is a forum for suggestions. I made one. Deal with it.

Your suggestion is gonna get shot down and the post is gonna get locked because this very same suggestion has been suggested in the past and had the same public reaction.

• Upvote 1

Nope, nope and nope one more time.

Right know Tarkov has 99 problems but secure containers aint one (maybe they should be bigger).

As a starting player right now (with standard edition) you have next to zero chance finishing the raid. You dont know the map, you dont know where extractions are... you will most likely lose all you starting gear within first two hours of the game. Because you have fully armored people with moded rifles acting like total deuches killing their own PMC comrades, or you get spawnkilled before you can even look around. You can Scav runs, but that is playing one Factory every 20 minutes with 7 to 10 chance one of your teammates will shoot you in the back of the head for basic shotgun.

Those "hatchling" runs (that I no longer do because I have pretty good extract ratio on a Scav) at least give option to take that three mods with you once you are killed and save up for something pistol or maybe even light armor... so you have a chance against scavs at least and once you kill those, you can stand up to a player or two if you get a drop on them.

No teamwork is a problem, scav on scav violence is a problem... immature people in this game are a HUGE PROBLEM... containers are not. If you go geared up into a raid and die (for one of 200 reasons like you character being most water sensitive person in history of mankind) you can at least tell to your self "hey at least i have that sweet scope (or a wallet, or a pistol container...) for my AK I will never use in  multiplayer" and you can get over 150k wort of gear (that you spent farming money for over last hour) within 15 minutes of the game.

Right now I honestly don´t enjoy playing this game much, but I am grinding and hoping it gets better and maybe one day I will find two or three people worth playing with and willing to treat the game as something else that PUBG. But with containers you at least see some very small progress, without it I would quit (as so many other people) on the second day and tried to get my money back. Biggest problem is the game losing players because of the ingame balance... I would certainly not make it any worse is we want to see this game finished one day.

Once they will make this more about teamwork and make it a bit easier to survive (really I can go without water... or run for longer periods of time than my PMC even with the same weight and I would sure as hell not make it into single PMC company with "hiking few times a year" with my physical condition) I can get over making the container for something like keys only (I would not like it and I dont think its good idea, but I would accept it) or "only take out, not put in"... but right now It would pretty much ruined the game more.

• Upvote 1