Sign in to follow this  
Vanarambaion

=US= Unknown Soldiers Expanding to EFT (Est. 2004)

Vanarambaion

unkso_iso.PNG.d137a4d2bd5de17686c6c8186c310e2d.PNG

Unknown Soldiers

Unknown Soldiers (also known as UNKSO or =US=) is a gaming community established in 2004 as a mil-sim Battlefield clan. We have operated continuously since our founding in accordance with that original vision while adding additional supported games to our repetoire. The UNKSO mil-sim model includes training all members in squad-based tactics relevant to the various games our community supports, practicing various aspects of those games on a weekly basis to ensure proficiency, and rewarding out of game leadership and in-game accomplishments with promotions and awards.

Unknown Soldiers

Many of our members are current or former military, and we apply real-life principles to clan activities in and out of game. This ensures a consistent model for all members, regardless of military service. This ensures that toxicity, remains at a minimum, and respectful gameplay continues the highest reputation within the gaming community.

Unknown Soldiers

UNKSO is based on a code of conduct based on participation, activity level, customs and courtesies, and respect for the Chain of Command. This code of conduct is expressed in a thorough set of regulations that addresses issues all the way from how Recruiters should welcome new members into the clan, to what responsibilities fall on our NCO's, and the expectations of every member for how they should carry themselves as a member of our clan.

Unknown Soldiers

With several active EFT members already in the community, UNKSO leadership has taken the step to include it in the repetoire of supported games. We're looking for noobs, experienced players, and everyone in between. If you are interested in a supportive community built around squad play and mutual support, you're looking in the right place. Come check us out. We have forums, Discord, and Teamspeak, and we can help you get started or elevate your gameplay to the next level. You're welcome to drop into chat, play a round or two, or join up. We look forward to Escaping from Tarkov with you.

Unknown Soldiers

unkso_iso.PNG.d137a4d2bd5de17686c6c8186c310e2d.PNG

• Like 1

Vanarambaion

We're live. Recruiting military personnel and those with an interest in the mil-sim community to join us.

Here's the link to the announcement. Come join us!

• Like 1

Vanarambaion

Bumping this. We've been playing in Discord almost every night, so if someone wants to take the plunge with us, bring it on.

• Upvote 1

ruizsean43

i have no idea how to apply.......

Sir-Dome

Hey CDR I may get the game but ima wait a little bit

Vanarambaion
On 1/1/2019 at 5:10 PM, ruizsean43 said:

i have no idea how to apply.......

Go to unkso.com @ruizsean43. That's our forum page. You can also go to our discord at https://discord.gg/g8kZZBa and someone will walk you through the process.

ruizsean43
16 hours ago, Vanarambaion said:

Go to unkso.com @ruizsean43. That's our forum page. You can also go to our discord at https://discord.gg/g8kZZBa and someone will walk you through the process.

will head over tomorrow....THANKS!

Vogts_US

This game is now fully integrated as a Clan game! Join us now!

Seddrik-9mm

Hmmm. I have discord downloaded and logged into, yet when I clink the link it sends me to the web version.  And on that web version it will not let me log in. Says the account is already registered. I am unable to join discord evidently. Discord is confusing.