Elite Backpack System Suggestion

I truly believe the world of Tarkov would benefit from the Flextrek Whipsnake Edition.  I hate being in raids , wiping squads and then even after ditching all my insured gear , still not having enough room to usurp everyone’s gear and make it my own. This backpack is versatile, made with space age technology, and tested to the maximum abuse, still delivering positive results! 

So just Incase the link above doesn’t work, I’ll post it again here just to make sure we can all see the wonders of what I’m praying and hoping will be Tarkovs next Backpack system. 

LINK:   https://youtu.be/ZAtzN_ScKXY

Pictures is a very early prototype that ultimately lead to further the development into what finally became the Flextrek Whipsnake Edition- after much resources via crowd funding, private loans , and fishing for donations from philanthropists  - The Black Geyser. 

Ladies and gentlemen - I present The Flextrek 37,000,000,000,000 Whipsnake Edition. 

Also - may have already been suggested but we need to be able to name our ammo, med, doc, item, pistol, etc cases so we can know in a moments notice what’s inside them without having to double click each of them wondering if I am going to hit the “oh I found what I was looking for lottery!”

thats all. 

Thansk for viewing. :p

• Hot 1

I didnt see pictures so i will not tell about them but giving bigger backpacks than pilgrim its not a case it will make game easier and if u cheat to kill everyone on map and u cant pickup gear its ur problem not devs. Normally then i play i cant fillup my inventory on factory or even on customs.

So i will tell again there is no needs to increase backpacks for leechers

4 hours ago, thesxw said:

I didnt see pictures so i will not tell about them but giving bigger backpacks than pilgrim its not a case it will make game easier and if u cheat to kill everyone on map and u cant pickup gear its ur problem not devs. Normally then i play i cant fillup my inventory on factory or even on customs.

So i will tell again there is no needs to increase backpacks for leechers

There’s a link to a video there, buddy. Not only that but it seems you have trouble recognizing satire. Who ever mentioned cheating? It’s a joke, stop taking yourself so serious and watch the video my friend :S ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

11 minutes ago, Xarc said:

On pronhub they don't ask for my age ... why for your satire ask this ? :D

What? I never asked for anyones age lmao. You people are crazy 9_9

Livercheese
4 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

What? I never asked for anyones age lmao. You people are crazy 9_9

haha no the youtube video says its maybe not for every audience, thats what he meant i think

6 minutes ago, Xarc said:

This ... ;)

Selecție_004.png

OOHHHHHH - my apologies! Yeah, I'm kinda curious why for that video it asks for you to sign in and verify your age too! It's pretty harmless as far as harmful/foul content on YouTube goes. I get what you're sayin now haha. Satire should never be caged behind an age gate :(