Sacc

Prapor task no. 4

Sacc

This task caused me depression :') I leave this game...

Enchalada

What do you have to do? 

Eragon284th
12 hours ago, Sacc said:

This task caused me depression :') I leave this game...

Good riddance...

RichMcc

Wait till he gets to Wet Job Part 6 :D

smokey-phil

is that the douments or the brozne watch? both are a wake up call if you where expecting to grab the loot and stuff it in the good ole alpha  

dont worry that task is just to break you in get ready to lose your quest items all the time 

protip you can move it to a quest item stash in the tasks windows so you dont have to lose it the first raid after you get it 

i got the douments gave it 2 days then took it to factory at 4.30am (gmt on the eu sever) much better than trying to do it middle of after day try doing the harder tasks like that when your severs are at the lowist ebb people will often be doing the same kinda thing and more than a few times i've got into contacts near quest areas only to find we both are doing the same thing

one time 2 of us went for the dorms keys (for the watch) only to find the guy dropped me one at the doorway to the first floor then ran off since then i try to do the same kinda thing assuming the key in question spawns more than once at the location