AdrianVictus

Extract protection/ new rules

AdrianVictus

Since extract camp isn't suposed to be the main gameplay in EFT, extract camper should be banned for a week, or a month. 

They are cancer for all and are coward who fear normal gun fight. I know spawn kill is also aids but its more game problem than player.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Enchalada

Out of the list of exits you must have bad luck choosing the one that has the camper on it to make this post :screkit:

If I was your teammate I'd ask you to choose an extraction then make the executive decision to avoid your choice. Tip, don't go with your gut instinct :D always doubt yourself 

Extraction are different from the alpha, better actually. I'm sure they will keep on making them better. Let's make extracting great again! 

Edited by Enchalada
Autocorrect ness

TheWay

@AdrianVictus

As Enchalada said right now there are many ways to extract from map and there will be even more ways to do that in the future, so camping on the right extraction point where someone will head really won't be a easy thing to do.

Also about campers, when I play and go for extraction I am always saving a few grenades just i case to throw them for extraction site, this way campers have no chance.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

BanditMaka

Come on dude, they are weak, but learn the angles and punish em. Let the devs focus on banning hackers. Not timid players with a defensive play style.

• Like 1

beddamischia

Yeah it is kinda rare to find an extraction camped.. 90% of times I killed the camper on extraction, even if I don't usually expect one to be there. Campers are pretty bad players anyway, noone that's even of mediocre skill will normally waste his time standing still with no circumstances suggesting it.. 

• Confused 1

AdrianVictus

It feel good when extract are camped by 5 men squad overskilled bully lvl 60 + :)

TexasCutter

I think the final result will deal with extraction campers.  In real life, any "green lighted" extraction or LZ would likely have been scouted for safety, may even have some fire support in the surroundings and any campers stupid enough to open up on the extractors would likely be quickly neutralized.  The notion of being able to camp an extraction, kill all the local guards (Scavs) and trained operators en masse is COD-like fiction.  The [email protected] would be hung by their ankles and gutted like fish, just sayin' LOL.

• Sad 1

herki

Seriously exit campers are not that much of a problem.

Since the Rocks hat Rock passage are gone i have encountered some of them on the other side of the river. All other exits are pretty open so you can move and check carefully. I have encountered maybe 10 exits campers since jan and died only 3 or 4 times

• Confused 1

Jmorgan186

Got extract killed today on shoreline me and another Pmc got in a firefight hurt each other badly so I just went to extract. He was waiting for me in the rocks above tunnels. I scoped in to scan saw him and wack got me first. I don't blame him I might have even hit rock and scanned for him if I made it first. Either way I shouldn't have been in a rush and maybe moved toward another extract. 

Vmitchell1

How are you supposed to extract on a map like Interchange? You have 1 exit unless you bring roubles, time and time again ive been camped by a long range with supressor. Theres no way to tell where youre getting shot from and theres no good cover to get to the extract. People calling this a "playstyle" need to realise how much its ruining the game for countless of players. It should be a bannable offence. Id rather these exit campers get banned than hackers mainly because you encounter them way more often. 

Slivar

This is a massive problem with the game IMHO the extraction should be instant on when the player wants to exit, time limits need removed till there is only one person in the match to discourage camping exits. Extraction limits need removed so people can use other extractions. Suppression system needs reworked as well it encourages camping and is ironically the most unrealistic part of the game. More or less there is allot of the game that encourages camping in general.

opiat3
8 hours ago, Vmitchell1 said:

How are you supposed to extract on a map like Interchange? You have 1 exit unless you bring roubles, time and time again ive been camped by a long range with supressor. Theres no way to tell where youre getting shot from and theres no good cover to get to the extract. People calling this a "playstyle" need to realise how much its ruining the game for countless of players. It should be a bannable offence. Id rather these exit campers get banned than hackers mainly because you encounter them way more often. 

How does that make any sense? One thing is you not enjoying getting camped , other is claiming it should be bannable. No one tells you how you need to play the game you choose how you wanna play it, either run and gun, or hatchet runs ...whatever you want and no one will ban you for choosing one style, but it doesn´t mean that others will agree with your playstyle, should we all be asking for your playstyle to be bannable? If you need to be aware at all times during the raid not to get shot or killed, why don´t you need to keep the same lvl of alert and combat awareness when getting to an extract?! If you know before hand that someone is probably camping the extract then the more prepared you are to deal with it.

Also ending your argument claiming that you would rather have exit campers banned instead of hackers is just ridiculous.