Sign in to follow this  
Simonstrous

FPS drop since technical update

Simonstrous

Hi Peeps,

I played Tarkov last week Friday (15 June) with no problems at all - same performance as always.

I logged in 10 mins ago into 2 raids Customs and Factory and didn't get above 20 fps - unplayable. Is this maybe to do with the latest update? I checked my RAM usage during the raids - wasn't over 10gb used. Steam and Tarkov were the only two applications running.

GTX 1060 6gb - 16gb Ram - i5 6500 - Win 10

Any Ideas?

Thanks so much.

Subtech

imho performance gotten worse since 85

triko

Yes. It’s a DUCKING beta. Game will sack until full release at the end of 2018 as announced!

Meanwhile play as it is. At the moment they are working on everything!

There are 263658463625 posts on these ballshoot. You must wait. That’s all over and out.

My post don’t want to offend game or programmers.

Maki_Nishikino

i7-4790, GTX 760, 16 GB RAM, 1920x1080

Run the game on high and don't see any performance loss, 50 to 60 FPS at all times.

Edited by Tactical556

Psycho8Vegemite
2 minutes ago, Tactical556 said:

i7-4790, GTX 760, 16 GB RAM

Run the game on high and don't see any performance loss.

Really!? I've got the same except for CPU (i5-7600K) yet mine is apparently better except for your threads, damn. Unless it's VRAM which I have 2GB :sccry:

Maki_Nishikino
5 minutes ago, Psycho8Vegemite said:

Really!? I've got the same except for CPU (i5-7600K) yet mine is apparently better except for your threads, damn. Unless it's VRAM which I have 2GB :sccry:

Yeah, I have the 2 GB VRAM version the 760 also. I have no issues on Customs or any other map. Shoreline runs relatively fine but stutters at times. I plan on getting the 6 GB VRAM version of the 1060 soon. I think CPU is what really matters, a lot of calculations are performed.

Edited by Tactical556

Ekoes
2 hours ago, Simonstrous said:

Hi Peeps,

I played Tarkov last week Friday (15 June) with no problems at all - same performance as always.

I logged in 10 mins ago into 2 raids Customs and Factory and didn't get above 20 fps - unplayable. Is this maybe to do with the latest update? I checked my RAM usage during the raids - wasn't over 10gb used. Steam and Tarkov were the only two applications running.

GTX 1060 6gb - 16gb Ram - i5 6500 - Win 10

Any Ideas?

Thanks so much.

I have these fps drop since I bought the game at the beginning of the beta: P
I do not count the number of times I've died for this reason.

smokey-phil

there is some real ups and downs on the fps lately sometimes i get a smooth as silk 60 on customs and the woods somtimes i get 22 on factory it gives me some hope as i've seen the game run well so i know it can happen on the set up i have. It's just waiting for the optimisation with this being unity there is a lot of fat that can be trimmed apprenly 

Simonstrous
19 hours ago, triko said:

Yes. It’s a DUCKING beta. Game will sack until full release at the end of 2018 as announced!

Meanwhile play as it is. At the moment they are working on everything!

There are 263658463625 posts on these ballshoot. You must wait. That’s all over and out.

My post don’t want to offend game or programmers.

Hey,

thanks for your reply. I, for one, fully agree with you that this is a beta and we need to be patient until release. What I don't agree with is you inferring that I'm complaining - if you re-read my post, you'll notice I wasn't complaining I was just sharing an experience that I think is tied directly to the latest update (never had this before, game always ran great for me) to see if other players may have experienced the same issue. I was just looking for a workaround if there was one.

I don't mind waiting for the next patch, I've had this game close to a year now, and as you will notice this is my first post in the forum so I have had a great experience so far.

But thanks again for your reply and good luck out there, happy hunting.

Vodor

Yeah that’s triko guy seemed to go off on one lol.

I think mines been worse overall as well the last couple weeks. 

triko

Ok

13 hours ago, Simonstrous said:

Hey,

thanks for your reply. I, for one, fully agree with you that this is a beta and we need to be patient until release. What I don't agree with is you inferring that I'm complaining - if you re-read my post, you'll notice I wasn't complaining I was just sharing an experience that I think is tied directly to the latest update (never had this before, game always ran great for me) to see if other players may have experienced the same issue. I was just looking for a workaround if there was one.

I don't mind waiting for the next patch, I've had this game close to a year now, and as you will notice this is my first post in the forum so I have had a great experience so far.

But thanks again for your reply and good luck out there, happy hunting.

Ok seems right! 

12 hours ago, Vodor said:

Yeah that’s triko guy seemed to go off on one lol.

I think mines been worse overall as well the last couple weeks. 

No I’m fine! 

• Like 1

Subtech

ofc. imho u just died before posting it. ^^

look m8, if they can count the complaints they can prioritize better ...or maybe not. well still worth

sharing experience tho :uohwell:

• Like 1

Simonstrous
On 6/21/2018 at 3:06 PM, Subtech said:

ofc. imho u just died before posting it. ^^

look m8, if they can count the complaints they can prioritize better ...or maybe not. well still worth

sharing experience tho :uohwell:

haha hell yeah I died, twice but will try again after the patch today and let you guys know if it's better.

• Like 1

TheTeknician1

booooo to 8.6....boooo, things have gotten worse over here for me. was 20-30 fps , now its 2-10. garbage.