Blackb1rd

Black Friday: 30% discount on preorder packages!

30% discount on all Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages!

The Escape from Tarkov hardcore shooter team announces the Black Friday discount on Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages, cutting the price 30%! The offer is available since November 23rd till 25th, make sure not to miss it!

black_friday_eng.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 минуты назад, Suchtlappen24 сказал:

I hate my life i buy the game 2 days before the sale beginn

Ohh man

I did the same in Steam, man... >:(

8 минут назад, UterusMaximus сказал:

So, if i upgrade now to the EoD Edition i can play right away?

Its so... tempting, dunno if i can resist :$

Yes. Edge of Darkness Limited Edition give you guaranteed instant access to the alpha version of the game. 

12 минуты назад, Jagged Edge сказал:

When I buy the standard edition can i upgrade the size of stash later? 

Yes, you can do the same using in-game methods, but it'll be hard.

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

I did the same in Steam, man... >:(

Mb give 30 days trial keys to people who actually pre ordered :P we could buy 1 extra game for a friend with 50 euros

you can actually get a refund in steam if you have not played the game and rebuy in such cases :P

I remember tarkov escaper saying games price wont change and there will be a discount when it hit steam :/

Edited by j4ckdaniel07

If you don't care about players, bad review I was given. You like to make money this way, you get only the bad review on the steam flood。:)

• Upvote 1

Sorry maybe a stupid question but if I buy Edge of Darkness pack can i play afther i downloaded or does there need to be a alpha phase active before i can play

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

Yes. Edge of Darkness Limited Edition give you guaranteed instant access to the alpha version of the game. 

17 minutes ago, hanjeta said:

Sorry maybe a stupid question but if I buy Edge of Darkness pack can i play afther i downloaded or does there need to be a alpha phase active before i can play

Yes you can:

But @Blackb1rd this did make a lot of people mad especially ones that bought the pre order just hours before this I'm seeing it on the Facebook page mainly atm.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

30% discount on all Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages!

The Escape from Tarkov hardcore shooter team announces the Black Friday discount on Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages, cutting the price 30%! The offer is available since November 23rd till 25th, make sure not to miss it!

black_friday_eng.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT:

Time to do the maths guys / gals @ a 30% discount November 23th until November 25th 2016

For those of you who may be could not have afforded “Escape From Tarkove” pre-order before.

Now may be the time to make the leap you won’t be disappointed we have plenty of community members who are willing to help and will point you in the right direction if you have any problems.  

Edited by JAGUAR1950
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, necuja said:

But @Blackb1rd this did make a lot of people mad especially ones that bought the pre order just hours before this I'm seeing it on the Facebook page mainly atm.

Please don't speak for all of us. I don't care about a sale, I care about supporting the game. Besides, all these new people will still have to learn the game which only means one thing....

brace yourself loot.jpg

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, necuja said:

That is the chance you take when you buy anything in life...

I am probably going to get ripped to shreds for posting Scripture on here, if I am Violating a forum policy mod kindly remove please. I confess I was a tad bitter upon seeing this. Really doesn't matter if you bought it a year ago or yesterday.

-“But he answered and said to one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what is yours and go, but I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. ‘Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with what is my own? Or is your eye envious because I am generous?’ “So the last shall be first, and the first last.”-

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, necuja said:

Unfortunately, at this time of year a BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT or SALE is used by the majority of Outlet stores and On Line businesses. (To promote sales) it is not intended to Rip customers off as you can see by the dates it is only lasting for 3 days.

And will then return to the Original price, this is just giving those with less disposable income the opportunity to purchase at a discounted price you are under no obligation to buy.

It’s a case of being in the right place at the right time I also have missed several opportunities to make a saving Pre - Christmas

• Upvote 1

Hi, im lost now. So if i preorder today can it be played today or i have to wait for dates. If i have to wait for dates where can i find them? Cant find much info about it.  Thanks

@Colonel Twerkins sorry I'm not trying to speak for everyone I was just making insight to the Facebook and trying to see about a good response that is all so polite towards the ones that are mad

2 minutes ago, fau5tz said:

Hi, im lost now. So if i preorder today can it be played today or i have to wait for dates. If i have to wait for dates where can i find them? Cant find much info about it.  Thanks

Order today and you will be able to play today providing you purchace the Edge of Darkness:

Edited by JAGUAR1950
  • Upvote 1