Ion-Junkie

Devils Brigade - A community changing the rules

LordOfTurnip

Thanks for the raids boys!784476146_2018-02-1115-39(2).thumb.png.9ba0ff20f1bf8416bd22e2573f074792.png

2018-08-15[16-53] (0).png

2018-08-15[14-35] (0).png

Ion-Junkie

Got a few guys running right now! Looking for a team that doesn't expect anything more from you than enjoying the game? Apply with the questions above for a discord link!

Edited by Ion-Junkie

TokyoDude94

Why hello there folks! 

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

Are you over 18? Yes

What games or genres are you playing currently? Escape From Tarkov, Stellaris, Smite, For Honor, and pretty much any other game as long as i got it and its fun.

Have you played with us before or on any of our servers? I mean... currrently playing with you now so yea haha

What level are you? Currently 17 Was max level every wipe before.

What is your knowledge on map callouts from 1-10 (Don't worry we have inhouse training we provide) 10

Have you played mostly solo or team? Both

What is the best way to contact you? Dicord mostly. Dont really give out my other info.

shepherdpd

What timezone are you in? East Coast

Are you over 18? Yes

What games or genres are you playing currently? EFT, Squad, Post Scriptum etc

Have you played with us before or on any of our servers? for a little bit

What level are you? 19

What is your knowledge on map callouts from 1-10 (Don't worry we have inhouse training we provide) 8

Have you played mostly solo or team? team

What is the best way to contact you? discord or steam

Ion-Junkie

@shepherdpd thank you for applying! I've sent you a pm with the discord! I look forward to doing some runs with you :)

MagmarL

What timezone are you in?

*PST

Are you over 18?

*Yes

What games or genres are you playing currently?

*EFT, occasionally Avorion. Mostly bein a weeb again tho

Have you played with us before or on any of our servers?

*Yes, Squad, a while ago.

What level are you?

*28 and still leveling

What is your knowledge on map callouts from 1-10 (Don't worry we have inhouse training we provide)

Have you played mostly solo or team?

*Always team. never solo. only bad guys do that.

What is the best way to contact you? *

Discord

Edited by MagmarL

Ion-Junkie

@MagmarL thanks for applying! I've sent you a pm with the discord, lets go kill some geared boy's! 

giphy (1).gif

Pods

What timezone are you in? EST

Are you over 18? Yes

What games or genres are you playing currently? EFT, Squad, Post Scriptum, Pubg, Fortnite, CSGO, any and all FPS.

Have you played with us before or on any of our servers? No I have not but it looks like it would be a ton of fun!

What level are you? 1

What is your knowledge on map callouts from 1-10 (Don't worry we have in-house training we provide) 8

Have you played mostly solo or team? team

What is the best way to contact you? discord, steam, or site.

Ion-Junkie

@Podsthanks for applying man! I've sent you a pm with the discord! we'll get you through some quests to get that level up mate :)

DeathAvenger

Devils Brigade offers a laid back environment where players can enjoy gaming with others. We are looking for all types of players. Join us on Discord and read more details about us at DevilsBrigade.org

Ion-Junkie

I'm doing some runs on interchange and customs right now, want someone to watch your back? Trial us out by joining me in the discord

Ion-Junkie

Banner_Bois.jpg

For more information please head to our website or leave your question in the discussion

Devils Brigade Website link

Discord link

Devil's Brigade is a North American, community-centric clan formed by both new and seasoned veterans to Escape From Tarkov and many other games especially in the mil-sim genre (Squad, Post Scriptum etc.) Our members enjoy playing in a casual but structured environment.

We pride ourselves on having established a friendly community that strives for the best. Our members are typically sitting in the 30 to 40 range each wipe and we have been around since Alpha. My favorite part of our community is our members are always willing to teach newcomers to the games we support and placing the utmost importance on team play. If you are looking for a community that's competitive and cares more about it's members and the great experiences that come from social gaming you've looked in the right place.

What we are looking for:

Spoiler
  • We are a community that makes sure it's members mesh together well, quality (ex. teamplayer,  right attitude etc.) of the teammate is more important than quantity. We do not accept everyone.
  • Mature, respectful members looking for a team, not to be a one man army
  • All ages over 18 are welcome (We do consider and accept younger members if they prove they can be professional and not burst eardrums)
  • English Speaking

What we provide:

Spoiler
  • A fun, relaxed environment 
  • A minimalist approach to moderating with an extensive vetting process to make sure your never being told off by a power hungry kid. 
  • Content generated by the community
  • Streamer support (If you stream we will advertise you on our website and do whatever we can to help you flourish)
  • A fully developed website
  • Servers owned by DB to provide the best experience possible
  • "Life and friends come first." You will not be expected to attend any mandatory meetings, or drop any clans you may already be apart of to join Devil's Brigade.
  • "You join us when you're ready." Once you have been approved we do not deny you access to our discord if you choose not to become officially apart of us.

What we require:

Spoiler
  • You will be expected to read our information and rules channel once you have entered the discord and abide our policy.
  • Have a Mic and know how to have fun!
  • Fill out an application once you have decided to join us on our website: Devil's Brigade which includes access to our Discord

Ion-Junkie

We have members throughout all timezones including EU and OC that play a ton of games together not just EFT. Looking for a group of guys that are more like family than random people on the internet? Come join the Devil's in our discord!

Ion-Junkie

We've got a couple groups running that could always use another man. Come join our discord and try us out with no strings attached!

LordOfTurnip

862124542_2018-08-2514-04(0).thumb.png.ca2d83cb3788c300b27c91f225b8dae5.pngThirteen-man firefight in interchange next to KIBA. Thanks for the raids!

• Like 1

Ion-Junkie

Just want to say welcome to all the new guys that have signed on since we started this post. the turnout has been amazing and the amount of support everyone has had for each other is outstanding. I might be biased but our guys are some of the best people out there both in-game and out. If your looking for a discord you can call home, play any game in, find like minded gamers in and don't have to sit through some presentation to be apart of. Come check us out in the discord!  

Edited by Ion-Junkie

rumplez

Been with them from the start. great group very helpful

rumplez

ionjunkie is the reason i smoke and clap scavs!

rumplez

"raaaaaaaaaaaawr" means my life is complicated

rumplez

After a huge firefight with the boys and its time to get the spoils

spoils.gif

Ion-Junkie

Got a great group of guys right now! looking for active, friendly players that have been in the game a long time? come check us out in our discord

LordNyves

Just joined this group recently. Great decision! I've been in multiple clans in the past and this one seems to have taken the best aspects of other clans and cut out the fat. You join or leave as you wish and there are really no strings attached.

Ion-Junkie

Looking for a group that plays regularly and plays as a team? come check us out in our discord!

DeathAvenger

Never get enough of them loots! Come play some rounds with us and stay for the fun!