Ion-Junkie

Devils Brigade - A community changing the rules

Ion-Junkie

Got a few groups on that grind today but we're always happy to meet someone new! Come hang out with us! :)

awol1404

I currently play dayz and tarkov 

I’m currently lv8 and I don’t know much for callouts. I’ve been playing solo mostly but have done a few raids with the 2 friends I have who play eft but every raid we end up just camping because I follow their lead as Idk the maps well enough to call the shots. I’m 33 and looking for a group I can have fun with and learn the game 

Ion-Junkie
On 3/9/2019 at 1:24 PM, awol1404 said:

I currently play dayz and tarkov 

I’m currently lv8 and I don’t know much for callouts. I’ve been playing solo mostly but have done a few raids with the 2 friends I have who play eft but every raid we end up just camping because I follow their lead as Idk the maps well enough to call the shots. I’m 33 and looking for a group I can have fun with and learn the game 

Awol I sent you a pm buddy and I look forward to getting some runs in with ya :) for everyone else who might have questions though just hop on in the discord, message me personally and get some raids in ya!! https://discord.gg/fABzh6R 

• Like 1

Coballt

Currently lvl 49.  Been playing solo on and off for almost around a year or so.. bought 4 copies of the game for friends and fam.. still seem to be playing solo most of the time.. Looking for a decent group of ppl to raid with, no serious obligations, but playing to win while online..  I joined discord already. typically play 7-10pm pacific and weekends.  

DeathAvenger

Always got a group going. Come join us!

Ion-Junkie

Always got groups running for EFT! Want some guys to screw around with during EFTS pre-wipe? Come hang out with us no strings attached :) https://discord.gg/Uu5B6tC

SpinCrash

Looking for a new community in this wonderful post-wipe world? Join us. We have about 5 groups going right now!

https://discord.gg/Uu5B6tC

Ion-Junkie
Posted (edited)

Got a bunch of guys tearing it up right now, Want some new friendly faces to watch your back? Come check out our discord with no strings attached. https://discord.gg/hKwrwQS

Screenshot (13).png

Edited by Ion-Junkie

SpinCrash

Jump on tonight, we don't bite!

-We have both casual and hardcore groups

-We have no mandatory participation requirements

-Basically, our only rule is don't be a dick

83c6db9c2e94b25e4fe4ff4013712a74.png.067ce5b07a0df2dcc1c1a8412623f77d.png

SpinCrash
Posted (edited)

Are YOU looking to join a clan where you're just another cog in the wheel?

Want a clan where your opinion DOESN'T MATTER?

Looking for a group with mandatory events where if you don't go then you have to have an AWKWARD conversation with a "leader" that you barely know?

If YES, then definitely DON'T join Devil's Brigade.

But, if you want a place where you're not a cog in the wheel, where your opinion matters, jump in ;)

https://discord.gg/hKwrwQS

Edited by SpinCrash

Ion-Junkie

Bored of EFT and waiting for .12 to come out? Need to breathe some life back into the game while you wait? We've got a group of guys doing a hardcore game-type inspired by Deadly Slob. If you're interested or want to know more come hang out with us, and even if you're not looking for something that extreme we still have guys playing normally. We also host many other games in our discord! Hope to see y'all in raid! https://discord.gg/4zcmKG8

Ion-Junkie

6a3b8149692665766216a5e68d385db0.jpg?siz

For more information please head to our website or leave your question in the discussion

Devils Brigade Website link

Discord link

Devil's Brigade is a North American, community-centric clan formed by both new and seasoned veterans to Escape From Tarkov and many other games especially in the mil-sim genre (Squad, Post Scriptum etc.) Our members enjoy playing in a casual but structured environment.

We pride ourselves on having established a friendly community that strives for the best. Our members are typically sitting in the 30 to 40 range each wipe and we have been around since Alpha. My favorite part of our community is our members are always willing to teach newcomers to the games we support and placing the utmost importance on team play. If you are looking for a community that's competitive and cares more about it's members and the great experiences that come from social gaming you've looked in the right place.

What we are looking for:

• Spoiler

• We are a community that makes sure it's members mesh together well, quality (ex. teamplayer,  right attitude etc.) of the teammate is more important than quantity. We do not accept everyone.
    • Mature, respectful members looking for a team, not to be a one man army
    • All ages over 18 are welcome (We do consider and accept younger members if they prove they can be professional and not burst eardrums)
    • English Speaking

What we provide:

• Spoiler

• A fun, relaxed environment 
    • A minimalist approach to moderating with an extensive vetting process to make sure your never being told off by a power hungry kid. 
    • Content generated by the community
    • Streamer support (If you stream we will advertise you on our website and do whatever we can to help you flourish)
    • A fully developed website
    • Servers owned by DB to provide the best experience possible
    • "Life and friends come first." You will not be expected to attend any mandatory meetings, or drop any clans you may already be apart of to join Devil's Brigade.
    • "You join us when you're ready." Once you have been approved we do not deny you access to our discord if you choose not to become officially apart of us.

What we require:

• Spoiler

• You will be expected to read our information and rules channel once you have entered the discord and abide our policy.
    • Have a Mic and know how to have fun!
    • Fill out an application once you have decided to join us on our website: Devil's Brigade which includes access to our Discord

Dood9123

Can vouch for this
amazing group of friendly players

• Like 1

WildDog26

Cone on in with us and have some fun! We have some great Sherpas too!

• Like 1

LordOfTurnip

A pretty good group of people to work with. It's easy to drop juiced squads if you have decent teammates.

• Like 1

Chapel-I-

Was a great place to find like minded people to get in and get some games with. We're very friendly to new and veteran players alike with a lot of different playstyles. Some of our guys are Labs runners who are good at helping collect some of the fantastic loot, some are just out to have a great time with friendly guys.

I'm running Squad Select Training on Thursday nights around 6pm PDT as well focusing on tactical callouts, movement, and generally avoiding the "Loot Rush". Setting ambushes, taking out teams and focusing on communication and learning.

Come on by and join in on the games, we've even got a Hardcore group running right now if you're in for an extra bit of challenge!

• Like 1

JoeRollz

Learn the real RP extracts

giphy.gif

Ion-Junkie

Got a great group of guys right now! looking for active, friendly players that have been in the game a long time? come check us out in our discord

Chapel-I-

Devil's Brigade are a bunch of too notch, stand up dudes.  Totally willing to take on new guys and show them the roles. We hold training nights and work on callouts, comms, and map awareness. Come drop by!

• Like 1

DeathAvenger

Always looking for more people to join us! Come check us out and play some rounds with the guys! Hardcore and casual both welcome.