Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TigerDaChun

能和官方沟通一下么?

Recommended Posts

TigerDaChun

这延迟把我锁亚区真的合适么,低延迟的玩不上,顶着高延迟玩着亚区

无标题.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun

上图是我注册小号在本机上截图的,下图是我现在账号本机上的情况,憋了好长时间了,官方也不解决,现在我不挂加速器都上不了游戏

无标题2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shenzhu2211

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5721169792

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun

按延迟锁区的话我没意见,但是我明明俄区延迟低非要给我锁亚区什么操作这是

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
14 hours ago, TigerDaChun said:

按延迟锁区的话我没意见,但是我明明俄区延迟低非要给我锁亚区什么操作这是

所以你本人是在欧俄么?可以联系一下客服,让他们帮你解锁.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun
6 hours ago, LaMian said:

所以你本人是在欧俄么?可以联系一下客服,让他们帮你解锁.

实话实说,本人不在欧洲,但是实际延迟摆在这呢,话说应该怎么和客服沟通,英语有点渣,能帮忙编辑一段英语么

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
50 minutes ago, TigerDaChun said:

实话实说,本人不在欧洲,但是实际延迟摆在这呢,话说应该怎么和客服沟通,英语有点渣,能帮忙编辑一段英语么

可以…你是加速器的问题就不行……

网易uu不要用

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 9:24 PM, LaMian said:

可以…你是加速器的问题就不行……

网易uu不要用

我提供的都是裸连数据,而且这几天打开服务器列表有时一个服务器都没有了,醉醉的

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
3 hours ago, TigerDaChun said:

我提供的都是裸连数据,而且这几天打开服务器列表有时一个服务器都没有了,醉醉的

这个好像是个bug,我也是

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
On 6/21/2018 at 7:44 AM, TigerDaChun said:

上图是我注册小号在本机上截图的,下图是我现在账号本机上的情况,憋了好长时间了,官方也不解决,现在我不挂加速器都上不了游戏

无标题2.jpg

现在你的问题是,本人不在亚洲,却被锁区了么?

还是你挂了加速器之后,显示为这个ping?{比如网易uu模式不对就会默认连接到欧服节点}

On 6/25/2018 at 7:15 AM, TigerDaChun said:

我提供的都是裸连数据,而且这几天打开服务器列表有时一个服务器都没有了,醉醉的

可以私聊我你的账号,游戏内ID,我给官方反馈一下。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun

Hello XXXX!
The game versions bought in asian region are allowed to play only on asian servers because of technical issues.
  Thank you for contacting us! 
 If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate our support fighter’s job.
 Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

意思是亚洲买的游戏就只能玩亚服,即使俄区延迟60亚洲400你也得玩亚区,那我买欧版黑边做什么,全世界都能运行然后只能进亚服么,官方客服的回复真让人心寒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
1 hour ago, TigerDaChun said:

Hello XXXX!
The game versions bought in asian region are allowed to play only on asian servers because of technical issues.
  Thank you for contacting us! 
 If we answered your questions, please close this request and rate our support fighter’s job.
 Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

意思是亚洲买的游戏就只能玩亚服,即使俄区延迟60亚洲400你也得玩亚区,那我买欧版黑边做什么,全世界都能运行然后只能进亚服么,官方客服的回复真让人心寒

emmmm, 你在外面是全部由服务器解锁的。。。

在境外的话。

我能帮的已经帮了。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun
9 hours ago, LaMian said:

emmmm, 你在外面是全部由服务器解锁的。。。

在境外的话。

我能帮的已经帮了。

谢谢你,你的意思是如果我的ip是国外的它会自动解锁么?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
13 hours ago, TigerDaChun said:

谢谢你,你的意思是如果我的ip是国外的它会自动解锁么?

比方说,我在境外,拿到自动解锁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun
22 hours ago, LaMian said:

比方说,我在境外,拿到自动解锁

我记得你说你被锁外服了,这么说你是在国外了:bemaybe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
50 minutes ago, TigerDaChun said:

我记得你说你被锁外服了,这么说你是在国外了:bemaybe:

150ping锁,不是服务器

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TigerDaChun
5 minutes ago, LaMian said:

150ping锁,不是服务器

羡慕:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2