Hatchling butchering

Is it really necessary for everyone level 30+ to murder every hatchling you see? Like cmon guys you don't need to go hunting down the bambis like that, let them go quest. If they aren't running straight at you just let em bug off, not like they are gonna kill you in your Fort/FastMT

Rusty_McMuff

I personally kill every hatchling I see , just for the reason that said hatchling might get a loaded gun from weapons crate or off dead body , then that's someone else to worry about.

Not all hatchlings are questing, some come in light hoping to gain heavy , also with face hitbox meta...… can't take the risk I 'm afraid , zero tolerance from me.

Sorry ( tho not really) B|

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Maki_Nishikino

Yes, otherwise they will come back and kill you. I don't always use such armor as it limits mobility and is heavy. There is nothing to be lost and evreything to be gained as a hatchling and I have a major dislike for them.

beddamischia

I usually shoot them but I never go out of my way to kill them. If possible I will avoid shooting entirely so to not give my position away, but I don't trust them and I don't want them to come near me

XUndertakerX

Same here, zero tolerance for hatchlings for the same reason Rusty_McMuff described earlier. As soon as the hatchling has a loaded gun he is a major threat.

Also I get the point of trying to do some tasks... However all hatchlings I killed yesterday on stream were lvl 30+ and those guys with gear were below lvl 15 (even lvl 4 guys using gear).

I don't get the point of buying a hardcore survival shooter with an outstanding weapon modding feature and gunplay experience but people don't want to use their gear as they fear loosing it..... wait, what? 

No Love for Hatchlings, No tolerance for hatchlings for me

tullowitsch
1 hour ago, ISweepy said:

Is it really necessary for everyone level 30+ to murder every hatchling you see? Like cmon guys you don't need to go hunting down the bambis like that, let them go quest. If they aren't running straight at you just let em bug off, not like they are gonna kill you in your Fort/FastMT

Lol, and like when you find a weapon later in raid you wont use it to get them juice, no? And ever had the idea that questing is easier when you bring gear to defend yourself?

• Like 2

Also there is the fact that hatchling rush the safes and loot locations , put the bitcoins or other juicy stuff in their container.

Better kill them before that happens, so you can get that loot , considering you are actually risking your gear.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Darkmoth said:

As a "Hatchling" I will accept all deaths from the more experienced. I'll shoot at anything that moves honestly and I expect the same.

Sincere hatchling opinion instead of a "dont kill me I'm only on axe" 

+1

Note:

-I like to bring at least a pistol ( or simple shotgun or 74U )when I have a bad day and have lost stuff

-I like to do some hachet to unstress from time to time, but prefer pistol runs much more

-I prefer to do quests geared, light or heavy doesn't matter, but it gives me a better inmersion and an objective to accomplish using my gear instead of just go out and kill somebody.

-Don't expect anybody to trust me as a hatchling or pistol runner, I will do my best to survive and loot, including take the chance to kill geared players. But, when I meet someone friendly, axe, light or heavy, I'll try to be a good teammate, and I had very nice raids sometimes doing this. 

• Like 1
Madman_86

Once VOIP and the Karma system is added you'll see a lot less KOS I hope. More player interaction, more interesting personal stories in each raid ect. Imagine you're a USEC and you kill 5 other USEC's in a raid and your rep with peacekeeper drops with every kill. Ya'll with your pimped out m4's would stop killing eachother RIGHT quick if that was the case.

Its a Survival Military Realistic Shooter right? Well in a real combat zone you would not kill your own army would you? Nah. Now if you're USEC and they start speaking russian, probably a scav or a bear, in that case, knock your self out!

Unfortunately it seems like a vast majority of players believe the point of this game is "Kill everyone" nah. It is not. Its to complete tasks, find stuff, SURVIVE, which means defending your self from hostile foes, THEN Escape. Remove the value of dogtags, Karma system, VOIP, maybe even remove value from stolen gear? I doubt you'd EVER not see communication before kill anymore.

Edited by Madman_86
  • Upvote 1
vor 8 Stunden schrieb Thok:

Killing hatchlings every chance you have should be mandatory to help eliminate the cancer that they are 

This.

Whoever runs as a hatchling should uninstall the game cause of probably one of the following reasons

a) apparently you suck at using guns

b) you can't even escape as a scav and get this gun

c) you are a troll potato doing it for fun and ruining other people's hope for a nice gun fight

e) you abuse faulty game mechanics and desyncs on purpose which equals in my opinion the act of exploiting and should also get you banned if only this could be investigated to proof the abuse on purpose.

Period.

tl,dr: See a hatchling, kill a hatchling. First target before anyone else.

Time devs implement recovery time and hideout for pmcs.

Maki_Nishikino

Today I killed four hatchlings, two over level 20 and one a level 40. The last one I killed for the day was a level 8 I think. It's ridiculous that such high level players do that.

Edited by Tactical556

If it has no gun it gets bullet/bullets wiggle or no wiggle. Now if a guy with a gun begins to wiggle and I realise it fast enough without shooting first I might even team up.

Love to hunt hatchling. It gives me pleasure just like killing scavs. Also, if I do a hatchet run here or there I fully accepy them shooting at me and wont be saving my axe either. Hardly getting kills with an axe nowdays tho :(

ps. Like Tactical556 said, hatchlings very often give easy 20-30 tags for quests/money.

Edited by waytomoo
DishonestQuill

I try not to, and don't see the problem with Hatchlings to be honest, but at the moment I have Punisher and Friend from the West to do so everyone is getting shot at.

@Madman_86 I hope you're correct about VOIP, Karma and KOS but something tells me that the majority of the community is so used to shooting at each other immediately by this point that most of them will just carry on shooting. (They'll be able to get their M4's off people who don't shoot on sight)

bobby_dazzler

Hatchling runs are now pointless since the community raged and BSG caved in and super- nerfed the melee. I used to love running as hatchling against all the odds. Now i just don't play, period.

Maki_Nishikino
2 hours ago, bobby_dazzler said:

Hatchling runs are now pointless since the community raged and BSG caved in and super- nerfed the melee. I used to love running as hatchling against all the odds. Now i just don't play, period.

Which is a good thing. This is a first person shooter, not Lumberjack Simulator 2018. Be like most of us and risk something to gain something. I have no respect for those that run around with nothing but the GDT, I have massive respect for someone even if they're armed with only a handgun. Even if you wiggle at me I'm going to line up my sights for that head shot. You guys aren't worth me wasting much ammo.

Edited by Tactical556