Strenght / Endurance Glitch

Rico032

i heared now several times that BSG dont punish Players when they try/do glitching out of the map to max lvl Endurance and Strength.

Is that really true ?

For a normal Player ist just frustraing espacilay after each wipe if your slow as duck and other guys glichted strenght on max and are many times faster then you without getting punished f.e.

Some Officials are able to give an answer to this ?

Hello @Rico032

we do not encourage, glitching, exploiting,  in anyway possible. but keep in mind we are in beta testing there are possible ways to abuse, we do trust in our people/ community to report them to us. luckily there are allot of people who do report such bugs, glitches, exploits, therefor there are a few among them who do abuse them right now.

We do not punish for these at this stage, we will punish for it in the near future. 

Thank you for being a good sport, and a fair and honest player we appreciate it.

Regards, 

• Thanks 1

okay thx for that fast answer. I hope it get fixed with the fast wipe =)

I mean atm ist not that big Problem because many of the legit Players also reached "higher" lvls in this skills and the difference is not that big then it is after a wipe.

17 minutes ago, Rico032 said:

okay thx for that fast answer. I hope it get fixed with the fast wipe =)

I mean atm ist not that big Problem because many of the legit Players also reached "higher" lvls in this skills and the difference is not that big then it is after a wipe.

You are welcome,
Yes we will wipe with the 0.9 update. also we just released a hotfix for several issue's. we will include the know glitches in the near upcoming patches.

Thank you.