Sign in to follow this  
PestControl_ZA

Gunsmith Part 11 need adjustment

Hi guys.. since the hotfix to the recoil reduction on the stocks it's impossible to complete Gunsmith part 11.

Would you guys kindly correct the recoil requirement to reflect the change?  It's extremely unfair that the people who completed this quest prior to the change now are the only ones which technically have access to the Kiba store..

Thanks!

Edited by PestControl_ZA

Your post makes literally no sense at all . What does the recoil reduction have anything to do with completing that task ? Your modding a as val . As for the gun store kiba keys you get one from the task go find the other in the mall like everyone else . This post is all over the place . 

6 hours ago, Kremson said:

Your post makes literally no sense at all . What does the recoil reduction have anything to do with completing that task ? Your modding a as val . As for the gun store kiba keys you get one from the task go find the other in the mall like everyone else . This post is all over the place . 

Your post makes no sense... Let me paint the picture for you:

The Kiba store needs 2 keys..... one which you get from the basement parking, the 2nd which you get from THIS quest.  It's obvious you're clueless as to how the quest works...

The requirements for the quest is as follows...

Build an AS VAL with:

- A GL Shock stock

- ANPEQ-15

- NSPU-M Night Scope

- 30-round magazine

- Ergonomics above 51

- Recoil below 110

It's obvious you haven't progressed this far or else you would know that the ducking lowest you can get the AS-VAL's recoil is 177 which is NOWHERE NEAR the requirement.

Go troll somewhere else please.

Edited by PestControl_ZA

I have an AS VAL just sitting in my weapons case with 61 Ergonomics and  87 Recoil. What attachments are you using? *EDIT* With the GL Shock stock it is 105, so the quest would still work

AS VAL setup

Edited by Psycho8Vegemite
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PestControl_ZA said:

The Kiba store needs 2 keys..... one which you get from the basement parking, the 2nd which you get from THIS quest.  It's obvious you're clueless as to how the quest works...

Build an AS VAL with:

- A GL Shock stock

- ANPEQ-15

- NSPU-M Night Scope

- 30-round magazine

- Ergonomics above 51

- Recoil below 110

It's obvious you haven't progressed this far or else you would know that the ducking lowest you can get the AS-VAL's recoil is 177 which is NOWHERE NEAR the requirement.

No duh moron everyone knows the kiba store takes two keys and I know about this quest cause I have all the guns finished except for the akm ''needing the scope'' . So no sorry I am not clueless but apparently you are considering you think the val was reduced with the latest patch lol no the val has always been low on recoil and i am pretty sure it got lowered a lil more in 8.5 . 

And i laughed at the trolling part was very funny but whatever kid 

5 minutes ago, Rico032 said:

You have to unfold your AS Val before you change the stock... if you dont do that the val get the stats with folded stock

That is correct cause its a bug in the game 

8 hours ago, PestControl_ZA said:

Build an AS VAL with:

- A GL Shock stock

- ANPEQ-15

- NSPU-M Night Scope

- 30-round magazine

- Ergonomics above 51

- Recoil below 110

To prove that i do know what I am talking about even though i shouldn't have to but I admit i do love proving lil punks wrong . 

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.06.26 - 08.51.51.92.png

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.06.26 - 08.52.46.21.png

26 minutes ago, Rico032 said:

You have to unfold your AS Val before you change the stock... if you dont do that the val get the stats with folded stock

Yeah thanks Rico - didn't know that was a bug, haven't heard anyone ever mentioning it before.

@Kremson for someone claiming to have known about the bug you could just have mentioned it in your 1st reply... so obviously you didn't.   And in regards to the key - I already have the 1st one and that's why I needed to complete this quest- you telling me to "go find the other key" adds literally no value.

Edited by PestControl_ZA

You never stated you had the first key . Personally I dont care about the kiba store as it is just a death trap since the entire community knows about it . And if you reread over your first post you will see that it literally was all over the place not asking for anything specific . As for the bug it is only an issue when you change out the folding stock to the pistol grip one .