Blackb1rd

27/06 Bans for using forbidden software

LewdPopsicleTTV
1 hour ago, Al0haSn4AKbar said:

Anyone who has glitched an MP5 with drum mag needs to have their computers taken away

Ive seen this a lot lately, where it shows up on their body, but you're unable to loot it?
Discard it and pick it up off the ground. 

Smeagol07
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

Anyone can play on any servers as they see fit. So, this info will not be valuable nor we would be able to provide at this moment.

I can only play on 2 servers. I don't even have any other server to choose, only 2 and they are most of the time empty. this needs to change asap!

Clipboard02.thumb.jpg.8dbe3d880e4124202496f152e8065cb6.jpg

1mRAAAH
2 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

Shame,

https://www.twitch.tv/sammutv - "a 18 year old white kid that plays games. Some of the games I play include Overwatch,EFT,Rotmg, and Pubg, and league"

https://twitter.com/dogd93 - and another one with no shame to cheat on an account connected their twitch.  His name might suggest he's mid 20's but he looks closer to a teen. Maybe they need to raise the age limit.

Let em rot in a Tarkov ditch

There's some more streamers. LUL

floverdose

As always, here are the detailed ban statistics.

Due to the fact that members had asked me to include information regarding since WHEN the account has been playing, i've included these informations this time. 

Sidenote: Statistics are counted since last reset (0.8) which was at 20th of April.2018.

Another change: Everything as Google Spreadsheet because formatting sucks in here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y4xc-H3veuwrhjVCMBSgKuScZ6eVzWceMWwbKb44knk/edit?usp=sharing

/glockwork

Edited by floverdose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

UncreativeKid
9 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Dear Escapers! As you all know lately we updated our Anti-cheat system. Today we present you the list of nicks that were banned lately.

Reveal hidden contents

Sndiix
Macfadden
Herrenslip0815
dsadasww
Tonii
EscapeFromMaffo
TobyShinobi
TawCheapShot
Cyrez
The-Beast
Ohgeesy
meepmop
DEMIZED
Sahnekillsyou
UnfairFighter
SGT-KEEF
SirStephano
SKULLNIGGER
Nourth
w33z3r
Vukmir
D3structo
FrenchMartyr
BattleBeatle
PrivjetPudding
TTvDogd93
SKULLNIBBA
Pochinki
moopz
philima9
Enflure
Diakonos
CrankyShane
Rebel__Titan
ivanbec
sillylittlehomo
DR3D
J-R-H-N-B-R
VoxTheBox114
CraZy_VoN
_Blackened
Dead_Eye
spidwagon
Fuinator
DarkNess-
uryuu4869
tokyo-
Cataclyz
THIEFCODE
ticklechicken
BattleCorgi_TV
c0deine-
LadySaskia
ubiquitous919
Ninjaz
Chris-Kyle
Thesaltyvet
holocaustIsLies
Boba_Fett
Swampboycustom
Bankz
TB0PU_DO6PO
Rhandy
SpeedyDK
Twitch_SammuTV
_S_i_L_e_N_c_E_
Enduring_Napalm
BringaOfFireTTV
ZAKO-NUKE
itzbrillianttv
soldatovdima_tv
Zesteeezy805
spidermix
MiKiii
Mrlorik
altF_F0UR
SirZeta
Rico
cough_im_done
Zarbo
CyperBlackWing8
Symbols
007_APATOP
Phosgen
_TPAKTOP_
CptFlash
MC_LA_
LoneRaven
YungRiceBoiTV
Twitch_NadeCook
feet
Squirrelrot
Blyat-Man
RuleRulaS
NikFess
TeggaliciousTV
PapaPickles
CrowKinging
REKT_Seberin0
Danielcard1998
Railb1tch
-Lovelyfreya-

We kindly ask you refrain from posting the print screens of statistics with a view to blame someone for cheating as far as it cannot be considered to be the evidence. Also please don’t share videos, links to sites of forbidden software producers and any information regarding forbidden software since it is the abuse of forum regulations.

Ban for cheating is permanent, the decisions made are not to be reconsidered. Together with the ban of user account the player is to be permanently banned in the game forum.

bany.jpg.d6c9ef87a958786823e826385f8c4e3d.jpg.1a28d0cbef7243fb91c4e092f92c03a6.jpg

TRANSLATIONS

• French translation can be found here. Thanks to our French Tech Support / Moderator @PIG-Mathieu
  • Polish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Polish Emissary @Reconic
  • Chinese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Chinese Emissary @LaMian
  • German translation can be found here. Thanks to our German Emissary @Cyver
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Spanish Emissary @kalurosu
  • Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Brazilian Emissary @Dimittri
  • Czech translation can be found here. Thanks to our Czech Emissary @PugMonk

Hi just wanted to let you know was playing with me and my son 2 pcs    2 accounts in the same room we were both getting random anti cheat is this due to to accounts using same ip ,, internet  connection ??

smokey-phil
4 hours ago, floverdose said:

As always, here are the detailed ban statistics.

Due to the fact that members had asked me to include information regarding since WHEN the account has been playing, i've included these informations this time. 

Sidenote: Statistics are counted since last reset (0.8) which was at 20th of April.2018.

Another change: Everything as Google Spreadsheet because formatting sucks in here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y4xc-H3veuwrhjVCMBSgKuScZ6eVzWceMWwbKb44knk/edit?usp=sharing

/glockwork

lvl 1 bear unfairfighter 

you kinda have to wonder at the person who makes an account named that and then cheats. 

keep up the good work data-mining 

Spaankme
11 hours ago, LaMian said:

BSG!BSG!BSG!

This is fantastic news.

I enjoyed the stats.

I can't believe there were so many high level cheaters on this last list.

Must be getting harder to catch?

Devineus

Could you highlight all the players who have EOD in this list :) for the LOL's

pacjent_1972

Well done, BSG, keep it up! The game without cheaters is a good game!

GallusMaxim
vor 25 Minuten schrieb Devineus:

Could you highlight all the players who have EOD in this list :) for the LOL's

@floverdose did thankfully a list with all data. Just have a look at the google link some posts above.

For your particular question, at least 55 known player with EoD accs got banned.

Greetings Gallus Maxim

Edited by GallusMaxim
Grammar

Natalino
11 hours ago, Smeagol07 said:

I can only play on 2 servers. I don't even have any other server to choose, only 2 and they are most of the time empty. this needs to change asap!

That is because you are located in Asia and you are only allowed to play on Asian servers at this moment. Mainly due to ping issues. And it is not JUST two servers but more of just two server locations for your region.

Thanks!

l3xota

Keep cleaning them up BSG, good job! hoping for more to come :) or go, that is

Marmot1_PL

List is TOO SHORT - none of cheaters I am sure used hacks is on it.

B0oN

I love the sound of Mjoelnir swinging and obliterating fools in the morning :)

<3 BSG, keep wrecking them fools !

Stay safe,

sneak well .

H4LU
29 minutes ago, Natalino said:

That is because you are located in Asia and you are only allowed to play on Asian servers at this moment. Mainly due to ping issues. And it is not JUST two servers but more of just two server locations for your region.

Thanks!

I have the same issue of being only able to play in ASI/hk and ASI/sl, and I play in Europe, to be exact in Finland. The locationing does not work the way you are describing, and in fact the ping issues only exist because of this.

I already opened ticket #378211 two weeks ago, and it got "resolved". Well, it has not, and for me it seems like nothing was ever done. It was even "awaiting response" from me, even though the message was "forwarded to developers, we will close this when solved". Awaiting something from me to cut down ticket times?

I'm using direct connection to internet from commercial ISP. No VPN or proxy. Websites locating IP addresses can tell my city correctly. 

However, I am only able to select "Automatic EUR server" from the server picker, so it won't allow me to select hk or sl. When I connect to the game, I get 260+ ping, and according to IP in game logs I am connected to either Seoul or Hong Kong. I even tried using VPN this time, to SWE and GER, and both of the times I still get connected to across the globe to Asia. I tried deleting launcher settings in %localappdata%\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher, but nothing.

It was fine before some updates to the server picker. It listed European servers for me, and I chose few. After some updates it kept showing me ASI/sl & ASI/hk, but I did not change any settings. When I finally did try out auto-EUR, it started connecting me to the Asian servers.

If you, or someone could help me, I would happily provide you whatever information you might need, and can try testing things out.

unknown.png

mcloud

Older accounts getting banned means the anti-cheat is picking up more of the cheats that were previously undetected.

Nice Work BSG! Love seeing these ban-lists

Keep it up and we will get a really nice game with few (if any) cheaters.

smokey-phil
27 minutes ago, H4LU said:

I have the same issue of being only able to play in ASI/hk and ASI/sl, and I play in Europe, to be exact in Finland. The locationing does not work the way you are describing, and in fact the ping issues only exist because of this.

I already opened ticket #378211 two weeks ago, and it got "resolved". Well, it has not, and for me it seems like nothing was ever done. It was even "awaiting response" from me, even though the message was "forwarded to developers, we will close this when solved". Awaiting something from me to cut down ticket times?

I'm using direct connection to internet from commercial ISP. No VPN or proxy. Websites locating IP addresses can tell my city correctly. 

However, I am only able to select "Automatic EUR server" from the server picker, so it won't allow me to select hk or sl. When I connect to the game, I get 260+ ping, and according to IP in game logs I am connected to either Seoul or Hong Kong. I even tried using VPN this time, to SWE and GER, and both of the times I still get connected to across the globe to Asia. I tried deleting launcher settings in %localappdata%\Battlestate Games\BsgLauncher, but nothing.

It was fine before some updates to the server picker. It listed European servers for me, and I chose few. After some updates it kept showing me ASI/sl & ASI/hk, but I did not change any settings. When I finally did try out auto-EUR, it started connecting me to the Asian servers.

If you, or someone could help me, I would happily provide you whatever information you might need, and can try testing things out.

unknown.png

i get the feeling that the use automatic sever selection is not meant to have (EUR) after it as it would make a lot more sense if it just said auto sever selection  seeing as your region locked to Asia it makes little sense that you would get to log on to the European severs by allowing it to pick the lowest ping sever (as i'm pretty sure that all the auto select button does is pick the lowest ping sever you can use) 

TLDR: i think you are stuck playing on Asian severs 

Natalino
43 minutes ago, H4LU said:

Yours is definitely a bug. Please, create a support ticket again with full, short and direct explanation and screenshot links attached. Then PM me your ticket number with the screenshot you attached here and you being from Finland to help me remember what your case is. I will make sure its handled after that.

Thanks and I apologize for the bad experience you had with your first ticket. Send me that ticket number as well and I will look into who handled it.

TheHappyMile
vor 53 Minuten schrieb mcloud:

Older accounts getting banned means the anti-cheat is picking up more of the cheats that were previously undetected.

or they started cheating later in game. so maybe not everyone is a long-time-cheater - a lot of them probably are.

good work. every banned cheater is a banned cheater :D

Edited by TheHappyMile

Smrt_NO2

Keep up the great work. You already made amazing game  

LaMian
8 hours ago, Spaankme said:

This is fantastic news.

I enjoyed the stats.

I can't believe there were so many high level cheaters on this last list.

Must be getting harder to catch?

But if BSG are working for it.

It is ok.

odysseus1411

Pls observe user Pexi. totally stuttering around. It's cheating in my opinion

Rioku

Well done, cheaters can kill a game.

No mercy!!

Smeagol07
6 hours ago, Natalino said:

Thanks!

there is the Singapore server right next to me where I have a ping of 30. but it is not shown in the list! why?

blocking 3rd world countries out of the playerpool of first world countries would make sense to me, but its just bad if I have only empty servers to choose to play on.

Natalino
2 hours ago, Smeagol07 said:

there is the Singapore server right next to me where I have a ping of 30. but it is not shown in the list! why?

blocking 3rd world countries out of the playerpool of first world countries would make sense to me, but its just bad if I have only empty servers to choose to play on.

They are not empty servers. That's for sure.