Blackb1rd

27/06 Bans for using forbidden software

Smeagol07
18 minutes ago, Natalino said:

They are not empty servers. That's for sure.

not empty, but you either geht a late spawn or you have to wait 3 min on awaiting players and there are 3 other guys on customs and a lot of latespawns.

MadMarty

Great job on getting cheaters banned, keep up the good work.

chevylarue

Good to see it’s working. I was actually able to fight a few people without being one tapped today. 

Jetfixxxer

It worked for a few days, they are starting to show up again.

AlJabberwock

That Finnish situation sounds like it COULD be either an IP block got sold to an Asian ISP, or was mistakenly listed as such in a Server update... 

DutchF1nest050

GJ bsg

Kremson

Wow 47 US cheaters caught lol that makes me so happy . Even more so happy that one of those sorry sacks of crap I dealt with is gone now . Whats even more funny is that I mentioned him on here in one of my posts (not by name) that I knew for a fact he was not a legit player but i got told it was desync an that was basically a month ago when I encountered him twice. 

But this right here does give me some faith in our anti cheat working it sucks it took a month to catch him but glad he is gone or least until he goes an buys another profile etc . But good work BSG 

2018-06-30[11-47] (0).png

Kremson

Did you all notice and see that in floverdose's spreadsheet that Chris-Kyle had 2 accounts one on the US an one on the EUR regions . Both accounts are EOD so see players like that clearly have the money to spend out to cheat with . So keep in mind just cause they are gone for now dont mean they wont be back . I mean we all know the one main cheating tool that has been flooding our game that claims to never be detected this is why I truly believe we need to make our anti cheat an automated one that scans every raid every player for the known cheat tools hell every cheat tool that can be used . This way it cuts back on you BSG guys having to take time to do the manual bans and it wont take as long to get done so that way we all can enjoy what we are trying to do in game etc . 

No I aint knocking your alls hard work in this just suggesting something better all around for everyone . Besides it frees up alot more time to focus on other things an issues in the game . 

Peemo68W-USA

BringaOfFireTTV is telling me he got banned for using Reshade. Is he telling the truth or a liar?

I was using reshade for the past 6 months until I switched to 100% Digital Vibrance.

reshade.jpg

Cyver

Reshade is currently not considered a cheat program and therefore is not bannable

Natalino
16 hours ago, twitchTV_PEEMO said:

BringaOfFireTTV is telling me he got banned for using Reshade. Is he telling the truth or a liar?

As Cyver stated, we do not ban for such things. We only ban for cheating and all these excuses are given are to hide the true facts. As stated before, all bans are reviewed manually by a person before they are set.

So, in short, you have nothing to worry about as a fair gamer.

• Like 1

Marcelo_1979
On 6/29/2018 at 10:50 AM, Jetfixxxer said:

It worked for a few days, they are starting to show up again.

Yup. They´re back, I´ve encountered a speed hacker last night. Hopefully he´ll be banned from the game in no time. 

IfakUdont

It's so sad to trying get more people to "beta test" this game and all you hear is: that's cheater infestation.

Please BSG, consider the fact that your anticheat it's not working against those paid cheats,and get BattleEye asap otherwise EFT will fail before even gets released.

As a suppoerter of this game, want to know the reason of why this is not implemented yet. You don't need to see the logs of a raid where there is a pmc killing the entire map by headshot. In this case, outsourcing it's very good idea, then you can focus on netcode instead of having a dedicated person watching the logs to eventually ban a buch of ppl.

• Upvote 1

Kremson
22 hours ago, Natalino said:

As Cyver stated, we do not ban for such things. We only ban for cheating and all these excuses are given are to hide the true facts. As stated before, all bans are reviewed manually by a person before they are set.

So, in short, you have nothing to worry about as a fair gamer.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you an anyone who supports the fact that reshade shouldnt be a banable offense . Yes it may make the game more vibrant or prettier but it also gives those people a unfair advantage with that extra zoom in option . An please do not act like this isnt an issue or that it doesnt do that when you have paid streamers who slip up an use that option in their streams . Cause honestly but any program that gives any player an advantage over the rest of the playerbase is considered a cheat . The extra zoom isnt the half of it to where its even used to make night raids  almost like day light as well . I mean come on BSG you cant tell me you guys are that naive on this to think there is nothing wrong with that and thats just two things that reshade does to make it unfair to others . 

Heres you an example last week I played a night game on factory mind you anyone who does this knows its really freaking dark so of course I used NVG an figured I would go all out with fort a fast an loaded out m4 (i usually go with a cheaper loadout on my raids) . Anyways all lights are shot out that can be an I am like the terminator rolling through the scavs an 2 pmc that decided to use flashlights instead of a NVG . Then I start to hear what sounded like a silenced ak wasting other scavs so I am like ok a NVG user . Mind you I also have on sordins so that helped track him down but then all of the sudden I am getting lit up an see no one can only hear the silenced ak he manages to take out my legs so I heal an run healing as I am running he is chasing me all over the tunnels . I get to where the forklift room is and laid down watching the stairs . 2 minutes go by with no noise no pursuit nothing then all of the sudden I hear running from the tunnel I guess he stayed there an thought I left even though if you think about it I didnt run long enough to make it to the extract . So here he comes up the stairs and I could see him solely because he had a the barney backpack on an this is one of the few times I didnt get screwed over by desync I triple shot his head an threw an f1 for good measure . Waited a minute an heard nothing so I slowly make it over to the stairs edge an see his corpse . 

So I begin to loot his body to find out he has no NVG hell he wasnt even wearing a helmet that supports a NVG it was one of those diaper looking helmets . He had an AKMS with HP rounds an yet it nearly destroyed my fort but the thing that gets me is how the hell was he able to see me constantly an having no NVG an then I come on here an see posts about it an decided to go do my own research an find out why that that is an option in reshade . But yet you all want to claim reshade is a legit program . Idk guys maybe you all need to look at exactly what the word cheat actually means cause even though reshade was intended for good visuals an all that but it has options for it that make it no different than an aimbot esp speed hack etc all in all it still comes down to the fact that it gives players an unfair advantage over another player and is a 3rd party program which is the definition of a cheat . 

mockingbird

I've seen people (and done so myself at times) pack up their NV gear and make a run for it whenever they see a fight they cannot win. Are you 100% positive this wasn't the case? It's no big deal having a spare helmet in the secure container, makes for a fast and easy swap.

Kremson

Yes that could be a possibility but its pitch dark down that tunnel an even coming up the stairs there is zero light he ran to the stairs and normal walked up them you cant do that when you cant see anything . Personally I dont see why they allow any type of program for visuals or anything when we all know that 3rd party programs can an will be manipulated somehow into a users favor . I mean the game has amazing graphics as is and the devs know this so why in the hell allow something like this that they know can be used an have even stated they know about it . 

All the bans an stuff is great but honestly majority of players feel more comfortable playing a game they know has a automated working anti cheat not a homemade one that is user controlled . But seriously though guys what will it take that lil twirp El_Dee to make a video using it telling everyone like he does with all the glitches before something will be done ? 

But also mockingbird for the helmet swap out from the secure container I would of heard him open his in game stash cause it does make a distinctive noise that you can clearly hear especially when using sordins . I'm sorry I have said it many of times that I love this game an I want it to be at its fullest potential I just like many others dont want to have to deal with the shady crap . We all want the same thing a smooth running fun hardcore action packed game with lil to none cheating as possible that will last for many many years . Just like I am sure BSG wants the same for their end game which is to grow, profit ,to be come one of those triple a companies but better an I know you guys want your homemade AC to be perfect but when it doesnt auto scan every player every raid an keep the game clean on its own to where a staff has to do all the work manually that is just pride an in a way a cheap way to go . Ever heard the term ''user error'' with an automated AC there is none it scans looks for any program that isnt included in the game installation or allowed streaming software that is running that would violate terms of use and once found it temp bans that account then said user investigates to see why an makes it a perma ban. And in return gives everyone a constant clean game . 

It comes right down to it fellas its either you all want a game filled with legit players or a game filled with cheating lil turds with a few honest players here an there . Oh and for the love of god stop announcing updates for the AC all you guys are doing is letting the scum bags who use them an make them pass that info along so that they can update their tools . The purpose of an AC is to catch them off guard by surprise not to hand out an open invitation . 

Rossin

I agree with you Kremson and I think your arguments are good. Software like Reshade should be forbidden to use as it gives the player advantages other ordinary / legit players don't have. 

tokinterror

You can just turn your gamma up with nvidia nvg is pointless

7heCub

experienced a teleport hacker today.., a PMC just teleported in front of my face and shoot me down. Somehow sad, they are coming back as we see! We will need further updates!!!

Jetfixxxer
On 7/5/2018 at 8:03 AM, 7heCub said:

experienced a teleport hacker today.., a PMC just teleported in front of my face and shoot me down. Somehow sad, they are coming back as we see! We will need further updates!!!

Within the last 36 hours my team have encountered five speed hackers.  Tonight it was back to back raids.. 

Like I mentioned in my tweets.  Been on line gaming for almost 25 years and I understand "cheats/hackers" will always be an issue.  The problem I have is that the frequency of the encounter.  If  once and a while I encountered a hacker I can deal with it.   Everyday there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

Getting hacked in EFT is not the same as getting hacked in PUBG.  PUBG you just respawn grab more loot and be on your way.  EFT you go into a raid sneak around strategically for 40-55 minutes and escape with your loot.  Join raid and with that hard earned gear you acquired or purchase from items you sold,  is gone in a split second because of hackers.      

I also notice server lobbies haven't been as full as they normally are.  Is this because  of the increase of cheaters?

• Like 1

ubormensch

the game is getting ruined by hackers atm . maybe u def team can do the same as Blizzard did with honorbuddy. they suited them and the Judge forced them to shut down. 

YouTube is full of the bot and how they are bypassing the latest security .

TheColdVein

We are constantly working on all aspects of the game, including the AC. We understand your frustration, but we are testing here. Nothing is final right now. Nothing. Thanks!

• Cold 1

DutchF1nest050

When is the next patch so we can test the game again for a couple of days thank u. 

Edited by GRUNN050
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TheColdVein
23 minutes ago, Marmot1_PL said:

So you have one more to work on...

We do not accept reports. We have a working anticheat that is being refined during testing. If they are using third party software we will ban them. Bans take up to a week and we ban daily. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, GRUNN050 said:

When is the next patch so we can test the game again for a couple of days thank u. 

No ETA at the moment. We want to release it as soon as it's ready for live testing. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marmot1_PL
11 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

We do not accept reports. We have a working anticheat that is being refined during testing. If they are using third party software we will ban them. Bans take up to a week and we ban daily. Thanks!

No ETA at the moment. We want to release it as soon as it's ready for live testing. Thanks!

Sorry to say but now cheating is killing this game. Every day I die due to aim boots or speed hacks Some of my friends already dropped this game due to widespread cheating. If you want this game to be a success do something with it. And most important add a feature to report cheaters like a button after a kill where you can report guy who killed you and i.e. state a reason why you think he cheated. I know there will be a lot of false alarms but still it will allow you to focus on real cheating suspects.