Blackb1rd

27/06 Bans for using forbidden software

TheColdVein
26 minutes ago, Marmot1_PL said:

Sorry to say but now cheating is killing this game. Every day I die due to aim boots or speed hacks Some of my friends already dropped this game due to widespread cheating. If you want this game to be a success do something with it. And most important add a feature to report cheaters like a button after a kill where you can report guy who killed you and i.e. state a reason why you think he cheated. I know there will be a lot of false alarms but still it will allow you to focus on real cheating suspects.

• You have no actual proof of how you died in every situation because there are more factors than just "hackers". 
  • The game is not being killed, there is no game yet. This is a test build and for that reason, nothing is final, including the AC. Thinking of it that way causes less, stress.
  • We will not implement a reporting system at this time but we have mentioned a few times that it may be a possibility down the road.
  • A reporting system now will not allow us to focus on real suspects. It will cause time to be diverted to looking through every report.
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Mallette
13 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:
  • You have no actual proof of how you died in every situation because there are more factors than just "hackers". 
  • The game is not being killed, there is no game yet. This is a test build and for that reason, nothing is final, including the AC. Thinking of it that way causes less, stress.
  • We will not implement a reporting system at this time but we have mentioned a few times that it may be a possibility down the road.
  • A reporting system now will not allow us to focus on real suspects. It will cause time to be diverted to looking through every report.

Heres an idea implement a report system but only check accounts that gets reported multiple times ?

TheColdVein
Just now, Mallette said:

Heres an idea implement a report system but only check accounts that gets reported multiple times ?

It's still a reporting system and still takes time. 

Kremson

What about a reporting system that you have to include video and/or game log as evidence ? Just have the AC set up to where you can attach said log into it an let it scan over it and if anything suspicious alerts then there you go . It would cut down on anyone just hitting the report button because they felt wronged when they was just out played etc . But then again if you guys would just change game engines it would cut out desync netcode an lag from being a factor in what may look like a cheat . Or better yet just make the smart choice an not worry so much about the wallet an buy battleeye as well. Cause I about gurrantee you that if you changed to a stronger game engine one that can actually handle this game cause unity cant thats more than obvious as well as having an automated AC in place not a user controlled one then all of the cheat threads etc will decrease greatly if not vanish altogether . 

But I know the AC works it bans daily an nothing is wrong with the game engine an blah blah blah . Idk either you guys are to naive or thats what you are ordered to say either way things have to change and if 0.9 doesnt turn out like you all like to keep telling us then well you all will have alot few testers than you do now considering many have already left . Just my thoughts 

TheColdVein
Just now, M4rc84 said:

No it is not. You are breaking forums rules. Do not post again.

M4rc84

If i am not allowed to say somerhing critical it is censorship!! 

PIG-Mathieu
8 minutes ago, M4rc84 said:

The forum is a place to discuss. Rant posts and saying "it's broken", "it's bad", "devs are lazy" are useless.

If you have issues, open threads about it for use to figure it out, and report it to our support.
You have our tech support team listening : https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/108-support/

Regards

2legs
1 hour ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

A reporting system now will not allow us to focus on real suspects. It will cause time to be diverted to looking through every report.

you make very good points.

However it would be useful if there was a post video of cheaters official thread here. No text stories or images submitted, but only video proof that the community can share and comment on. It would help differentiate between things like desync and actual hacking and so help reduce the accusations of hacking.

Starlight
46 minutes ago, M4rc84 said:

Sorry to ruin your day, but censorship is legal as long as it's not the government doing it.

ivantuvieja
23 minutes ago, 2legs said:

However it would be useful if there was a post video of cheaters official thread here. No text stories or images submitted, but only video proof that the community can share and comment on. It would help differentiate between things like desync and actual hacking and so help reduce the accusations of hacking.

witch hunting it´s not allowed on the forum or something like that is what they´ll say. Someone thinks that if nobody talks about it doesn´t exists, so sad...

TheColdVein
1 hour ago, 2legs said:

you make very good points.

This would only be breaking the rules..."We do not accept reports in any form."

On 1/12/2016 at 8:43 AM, TarkovEscaper said:

7.11. Distribution of information on cheats

The use, distribution and advertising of third-party software (the "Software"), which gives an gameplay advantage against other Users of the Game (“cheats”), is strictly prohibited in any form.

Any reference to sources (websites, forums, social media pages, etc.) of such Software is also prohibited.

Such actions are considered as offense hereof and the Administration and Moderators may impose penalties for such actions at their own discretion.

There is also this rule...

On 1/12/2016 at 8:43 AM, TarkovEscaper said:

4. Creating messages and topics

Before creating messages (posts) or Discussion topics, please make sure your message or topic complies herewith.

Before creating a discussion topic or asking a question in any form, please make sure that such topic does not already exist on the Forum and the question has not been answered yet to avoid double/multiple questions or topics bearing the same meaning. To this effect, we strongly recommend that you use the Forum search option.

• Like 1

Natalino

Hello everyone,

Please, stay on topic. The question regarding having a report feature has been addressed many times. This feature may be implemented in the future but not at this moment. This isn't really going to change right now but like I said possibly in the future.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1

TheGrandFedora

Sweet,always nice to see cheaters banned. Keep it up

Kremson

You all need to start making it to where player scavs have their profile name attached . 3 raids in a row on shoreline an have to deal with a player scav speedhacking all over the place that you cant get away from . This is why you need a better AC because right now its a joke or either have a better banning option than just the account . This is why so many players have left cause of the poor execution of the things needed to be done . You all say your AC works then prove it an not by posting a list of names how about having one or two people their only job is to scan over with the AC every single player to make it their 9 to 5 job . Heres an idea since what we dont need is new content at the moment have your content guys do that until someone there decides to finally suck it up an get a real AC system in place . Cause this crap is beyond ridiculous to where this is literally the most hacked game I have ever played . 

• Like 1

Sandcracka

Glad to see they are still working on the hacking problem.  It's the amount of hackers running rampant that caused me to quit playing this game.

Kremson
1 hour ago, Sandcracka said:

Glad to see they are still working on the hacking problem.  It's the amount of hackers running rampant that caused me to quit playing this game.

Yeah not really , its more or less tip toeing around the situation . But until they actually do take it seriously nothing is going to change . It just really shows more an more how new this company is not to mention a very stubborn one at that . 

• Upvote 1

simonwayne

TeggaliciousTV is still playing with a new account named "TeggaliciousTTV" https://www.twitch.tv/videos/283177548  it seems that the ban is useless if they can then continue to play and cheating with new accounts...

TheLeafer

@Blackb1rd "thesaltyvet" is up to his cheating ways again under the name saltyvettv

chevylarue

This is definitely why Insurance needs to be changed to assured insurance and made more expensive. Like REAL insurance works... 

You total your car. Insurance gets you a new one.

You lose your weapon, pay the fee before hand, all items come back to you within 24 hours or even insure and then pay a secondary fee for a discounted rebuild/load-out... Current state is making it frustrating for testers take their time loading up just to face a hacker and lose it all. I don want to spend 5-10 minutes gearing for raids, waiting another 5 minutes to join, just to die in two seconds to a hack and repeat. Please take the change of insurance into consideration to counter hacker death until an efficient anti-cheat is applied like battle-eye or something similar. 

I report bugs and things alike regularly through the launcher but the amount of hackers I run into really steer me away from playing.

I do appreciate the list of names here as i see some familiar death report names on that list. I screen shot all suspects of hacking just for the upcoming updated lists. Video as well. 

FREEZED

for all those who complain about cheating, i can say that  i am having break from ALL MULTIPLAYER FPS GAMES because of cheating.

there is not single game that is playable, game industry as whole has to do something about it, maybe they should make laws about cheating which forces game companies  to refund money after every death by cheater, or change laws to make cheaters to pay game price for all those players who were in matches they played with cheats so it would be profitable to legit players to die to cheaters.

At current situation all games are made for cheating only so no point to waste more money on those.

Tarkov is great game, sadly some 'players' are not.

deathopz

Are they hardware id banned?

4 hours ago, FREEZED said:

for all those who complain about cheating, i can say that  i am having break from ALL MULTIPLAYER FPS GAMES because of cheating.

there is not single game that is playable, game industry as whole has to do something about it, maybe they should make laws about cheating which forces game companies  to refund money after every death by cheater, or change laws to make cheaters to pay game price for all those players who were in matches they played with cheats so it would be profitable to legit players to die to cheaters.

At current situation all games are made for cheating only so no point to waste more money on those.

Tarkov is great game, sadly some 'players' are not.

This is true cheating happens at tournament levels of play too like in cs. 

smokey-phil
4 minutes ago, deathopz said:

Are they hardware id banned?

This is true cheating happens at tournament levels of play too like in cs. 

But if you get caught don't expect to play e-sports ever again that is the difference here you can just get another copy of the game 

IfakUdont

It's a shame seen cheats forums ppl asking for the new 0.9 ready cheat and devs of the cheat saying they will be ready for this weekend

But that's how sad is this world. Guys enjoy this 1 or 2 days without cheating :-(

That_Random

Im seeing people banned for not using hacks... ive had 3 friends banned as of the 27 of july, is this a bug or has the system failed us?

Pogny
32 minutes ago, That_Random said:

Im seeing people banned for not using hacks... ive had 3 friends banned as of the 27 of july, is this a bug or has the system failed us?

sure, your friends are nice, they get banned for nothing... The bad developper are so angry that they banned your poor friends...

says the 3 posts poster called that_random...

make them a tipeee to buy the game again and cheat again.

• Hot 1