Blackb1rd

27/06 Bans for using forbidden software

GTerwill
5 hours ago, Pogny said:

sure, your friends are nice, they get banned for nothing... The bad developper are so angry that they banned your poor friends...

says the 3 posts poster called that_random...

make them a tipeee to buy the game again and cheat again.

Wow, that's just being rude. sadly you wont get censured by the moderation even while your post isn't relevant as you're not criticizing the dev.

Also it seems I have been banned but I'm not on the list. I'm not using any cheat and I'm willing to provide any information to dev if needed. The only case close to cheating I've been is a guy during a raid trying to kill me and my mate, after throwing 2 nades, and shooting him to death, I was "unable" to kill him as he became sort of immortal after running away from us in a corner (not moving, like being d/c and not dropping dead even with headshot without helmet).

I did a request to support but, I posted here also in case if there's a real possibility of a false positivity.

Pogny
4 minutes ago, GTerwill said:

Wow, that's just being rude. sadly you wont get censured by the moderation even while your post isn't relevant as you're not criticizing the dev.

Also it seems I have been banned but I'm not on the list. I'm not using any cheat and I'm willing to provide any information to dev if needed. The only case close to cheating I've been is a guy during a raid trying to kill me and my mate, after throwing 2 nades, and shooting him to death, I was "unable" to kill him as he became sort of immortal after running away from us in a corner (not moving, like being d/c and not dropping dead even with headshot without helmet).

I did a request to support but, I posted here also in case if there's a real possibility of a false positivity.

being rude ?

nah, devs said there is no way to report cheater and every person banned is manualy banned by someone from BSG, so are you saying you are banned by mistake ? you the one with one forum post ?

once again, if you are banned from a Team member from BSG there is lot of probability you are a cheater ? I am rude ? no way, cheater gets banned thats how world works.

Git gud, stop being lame with your cheat....

GTerwill
1 minute ago, Pogny said:

being rude ?

nah, devs said there is no way to report cheater and every person banned is manualy banned by someone from BSG, so are you saying you are banned by mistake ? you the one with one forum post ?

once again, if you are banned from a Team member from BSG there is lot of probability you are a cheater ? I am rude ? no way, cheater gets banned thats how world works.

Git gud, stop being lame with your cheat....

Yes I am saying that I was banned by mistake. I have only one post because I bought the game last week and I'm not the type of person to use forum. 

Yes you are rude. You have no proof that there's no possibility of false positive ban, and keep replying in a rude manner instead of trying to be helpful or post something constructive.

Also I agree that I suck at the game as you said: "Git gud".

My post was about an issue about the anti-cheat, not to being an ass to people.

TsunamiDog

We bought the game together with GTerwill and started together and were still playing till yesterday. We did not cheat, except for the immortal dude we encountered last raid we saw nothing of that sort. For info I'm not banned and hope for keeping that way. We are legit new players enjoying the game that's all. If my friend stays banned, then farewell.

mcloud

maybe your friend had some "Engine" installed that could be mistaken for a "Cheat"....  

All bans are reviewed manually and the Devs assure us they are final and permanent.

ShiroTenshi
7 hours ago, That_Random said:

Im seeing people banned for not using hacks... ive had 3 friends banned as of the 27 of july, is this a bug or has the system failed us?

46 minutes ago, GTerwill said:

Yes I am saying that I was banned by mistake. 

28 minutes ago, TsunamiDog said:

We are legit new players enjoying the game that's all.

I understand that there isn't a whole lot of information on how the AC works, but the info we do have is this:

AC flags an account and collects evidence, it is reviewed by someone at BSG that decides if there is conclusive proof of cheating. If there is, they ban that account. DEVs have also stated they only ban once they have solid enough evidence of wrongdoing that they could go to court with it if someone decided to sue them.

Please keep in mind that third party programs designed specifically to cheat aren't the only way to get banned. Altering game files, for example to get around the 150 ping limit for connecting to a server,  or using nvidia inspector or similar in such a way that it removes gameplay elements from being rendered is also against the EULA and could lead to a ban. 

Having Cheat Engine open, even if not hooked onto EFT, could also trigger a ban.

Given all of the above, while the possibility of a false positive isn't zero, there are things in place that prevent them from making it through to an actual ban. The fact that bans are all manually reviewed alone means someone had to look at your case. That a ban was actually issued means something had to have been going on more than what you claim and likely not a mistake .

Sadly, bans are final and cannot be appealed.

GTerwill

So how do we send report or suggestion that can be helpful for the AC dev? I don't really agree with the "ban cannot be appealed" but that's not the point here. If there's any issue with the AC system that can be resolved with customer's report by sending any info needed, surely that's something you cannot ignore right? Because using the Report Bug system in the launcher is more about gamebug stuff than Anti-cheat bug.

Pogny

LOL.... like every other Online game

You are just here to loan an access to the game, you do not own anything, if they ban you cause they have proof you are against EULA you have nothing to say.

The fact is : you are the first one I say you are banned by mistake, you own the game since a week ? How your account get tagged in so few times ? what's next ? you will say you are using some cheat engine for other game but not for EFT ?

Again : ban are manual and if team dont ask anything from you its cause the team got solid proof.

I think you are the bad guy here. Open a support ticket instead of discrediting mod team here...

@mcloud

Edited by Pogny
  • Upvote 1

NigerianHostle
On 7/27/2018 at 7:18 AM, TsunamiDog said:

We bought the game together with GTerwill and started together and were still playing till yesterday. We did not cheat, except for the immortal dude we encountered last raid we saw nothing of that sort. For info I'm not banned and hope for keeping that way. We are legit new players enjoying the game that's all. If my friend stays banned, then farewell.

farewell. don't let the digital door hit you in the ass on the way out. 

bye.gif.e4631f99877ea91a840bb364b686c816.gif

adios, adiueo, addio, adues, aloha, arrivederci, ciao, auf Wiedershen,  au revoir, bon voyage, sayonara,  shalom, totseins, vale, zàijiàn.. Отвали

Edited by RogerRoger
  • Like 1

TsunamiDog
11 hours ago, RogerRoger said:

farewell. don't let the digital door hit you in the ass on the way out. 

bye.gif.e4631f99877ea91a840bb364b686c816.gif

adios, adiueo, addio, adues, aloha, arrivederci, ciao, auf Wiedershen,  au revoir, bon voyage, sayonara,  shalom, totseins, vale, zàijiàn.. Отвали

It was not a ban but he bought a trial key....
So yeah, be more toxic man. 

Leach8887

Another TAW member. No surprise there. A whole clan of hackers.

Yemika

will programs like "reshade" for example lead to a ban because of "third party software"? some games (pubg) allow them officially but others may consider them as a cheat. 

iGoodLifeNL
4 minutes ago, Yemika said:

will programs like "reshade" for example lead to a ban because of "third party software"? some games (pubg) allow them officially but others may consider them as a cheat. 

Hello @Yemika , Reshade is allowed as of now, but in the near future it will be not allowed as its a "Third party software"

Regards,

• Thanks 1

Lone__Hunter

I am glad to see BSG vigorously combats cheaters. Nothing can ruin a great game more than rampant cheating!

I gave up playing FPS games over  a decade ago because of cheaters. I am seriously considering buying this game in the near future due to the fact that I know cheating is being dealt with by BSG.

Edited by Lone__Hunter
  • Upvote 1