chromaticblur

10/10 new patch

chromaticblur

Every time I die or go to complete a Scav run I get dc'd on Exfil and am unable to collect my loot. I made it out with an M4A1 and a VSS from interchange on a Scav run and was disconnected the second Exfil finished, and was unable to reload and collect my loot. Please for the love of god STOP updating the game if you just ducking break it.
This is actually getting ridiculous. Now I can't even play the game in fear of losing all my poo I ducking earn.

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

DarkMageMimz

First off. We are the testers of the update. we are meant to get poo broken. lose stuff and or have horrible things happen to us wile playing. Our whole game could get wiped by accident and they owe you nothing cause you are playing the testing phase of the game. I'm having the same issue. relax it will get fixed.  Don't be an ass about it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: We do not accept rants on the forums. You are also triggering the profanity filter. This is a test phase and patches are how this works. Please, reread the ToS/EULA so that you can be on the same page. Thanks!