EoT Edition - Didn't Have Tomahawk

deiviux90

deiviux90

Hello,

The day before yesterday I decided to get back into the game after a 7 month hiatus and noticed that I didn't spawn with a tomahawk, but with a bayonet knife instead.
I asked a friend of mine why this was he said he didn't know, so I googled this for a good 10 minutes and eventually found out that only players that own a copy of the Edge of Darkness edition will now spawn with tomahawks.

I do own the EoT version of the game, so I'm not sure why I didn't spawn or have a tomahawk in my inventory. Although, that's not to say I wasn't able to buy one from the fence and keep it.

Does anyone with knowledge of this issue have any answers or solutions to this?

ShawnWolf

Just kill another player and take theirs. If you put a melee weapon in your melee slot you cannot lose it. One of my discord friends didn't start with his the most recent wipe, so he just bought one off the fence

Edit: read the rest of your post instead of skimming. sorry i just noticed you were asking WHY it is happening not where to get a tomahawk

Edited by ShawnWolf
HappyCamper
12 hours ago, deiviux90 said:

I do own the EoT version of the game, so I'm not sure why I didn't spawn or have a tomahawk in my inventory

Friend of mine had the same issue. No clue why it happened. But we did solve it by shooting another player with a tomahawk and steal it. He never spawned without it since than.