Colonel Twerkins

Mosin sniper rifle (mod. M1891/30y.)

21 hours ago, Kremson said:

Well this have the archangel modded stock or like it for it in game ? With it you can have a 10 round mag for the gun then plus gives it that sort of tactical look to it . I own a mosin with that actually is alot nicer looking plus cuts down on the recoil of the gun to be honest . 

Gross

3 hours ago, Alex_Artjom said:

It looks beautiful ^^

I hope we can see also the PEM Scope as well.

Getting the good old feeling back, it's going to be amazing.

Picture shows the PEM scope

PEM.jpg

PLEASE LET THIS BE A THING

25 minutes ago, Xavier26 said:

Anyone knows if we will have access to both standard version (without scope mount but with fast reloading clip) and sniper version (with scope and bullet per bullet manual reloading) ?

I think a standard version (without scope) could be available at Skier Level 1 (just like the old SKS) for less than 20krb, while le sniper one should probably be around 50krb and available at Skier level 3... Hope so !

Since they only show the the turn-down bolt I figure they will only have this PU nagant for now. Since they show it with the scope and mount removed I imagine you could take the scope off of course....

As for the reloading idk.

So long as you have to buy the clips and load them manually and pick them up or recover them after each reload then I think they could have a cool new aspect of the economy.

I cant imagine them having 3 different animations for reloading one rifle.... not to include any "fast reloads" where you ram in 5 rounds from the clip, gash your finger open, toss the clip, fire the rifle.. cant extract due to a burred chamber... o wait nvm.

To the sks statement that someone made...

You do know the SKS irl is about 1/3 to 1/5 the cost of a fake PU right?

A real PU would cost way more than an SKS

I would rather the economy follow the real world economy... and the 91/30 PU has  a totally different use case to the SKS.

By your logic the SV98 and DVL-10 should be 10-15k rifles because your SKS shoots faster....

On 7/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, Starlight said:

Yasssss. Mid-war Izzy in all its beat-to-death glory. Any possibility we see a slightly nicer-looking Tula later as well?

OR

a pre-war dragoon lol. If we're going for looks you can't beat the late 20's Tula dragoons

Am 4.7.2018 um 15:01 schrieb Xavier26:

Anyone knows if we will have access to both standard version (without scope mount but with fast reloading clip) and sniper version (with scope and bullet per bullet manual reloading) ?

I think a standard version (without scope) could be available at Skier Level 1 (just like the old SKS) for less than 20krb, while le sniper one should probably be around 50krb and available at Skier level 3... Hope so !

Well I could imagine that you can use stripper clips with the sniper version when you dont have a scope on it

That looks incredible! Will there be stripper clips as well? That's the best part of having a rifle with an internal magazine. Is manual bolting planned for the same patch as well? I also wonder if I can post a picture of my Mosin Nagant? It is made in Izhevsk, Russia 1942. 91/30 Model

On 7/4/2018 at 10:18 PM, Babimko said:

Don't forget VSK-94! hope to see that boy too!

As far as i know, VSK is basically a VSS with some internal changes to make it easier to produce - not so exciting I'd say. I mean, it's always good to see more diversity, but IMO there are many other DMR/SR class firearms, that would be better, my top pick would be the Dragunov - now that I think of it, that's the firearm I'm the most hyped to see

On 7/21/2018 at 5:04 PM, UnluckyTexan said:

I also wonder if I can post a picture of my Mosin Nagant? It is made in Izhevsk, Russia 1942. 91/30 Model

Feel free to do so. People has been already posting their gun's pics on the SKS thread

Edited by RupSon