Sign in to follow this  
tcrosby26

Prapor Quest Jumps

tcrosby26

So just finished Prapor 4 (delivery from the past, finally) and the next available quest from him was BP Depot, which, according to the gamepedia site, is #9.  So do I just miss out on the 5 quests (and rewards) in between, or do I have to do other quests for other traders before I "unlock" those quests from Prapor?  If that's the case, does anyone know the order of traders I have to quest for in order to unlock those Prapor quests?

Thanks in advance

Eragon284th
19 hours ago, tcrosby26 said:

So just finished Prapor 4 (delivery from the past, finally) and the next available quest from him was BP Depot, which, according to the gamepedia site, is #9.  So do I just miss out on the 5 quests (and rewards) in between, or do I have to do other quests for other traders before I "unlock" those quests from Prapor?  If that's the case, does anyone know the order of traders I have to quest for in order to unlock those Prapor quests?

Thanks in advance

Why do you not think that the unofficial 3rd party site is just mistaken about the order? Why do you assume it's right? And to answer your question, therapist and skier have quest lines that unlock tasks for prappy 

tcrosby26

Had no reason to believe it was wrong since pretty much all the other info i got from it was accurate.  Either way, sounds like i have to progress skier and rapist to get praps other quests.  thanks!