Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AdrianVictus

Silencer rework

Recommended Posts

the game is suposed to be realistic? but silencer are unrealistic asf. BSG should focus on that instead focusing on cancer features such as mag drill and new armor system.

In dayz standalone you can hear them really good but they are balanced. on this game after 30 metters, you can't hear anything. a silencer is only 120 decibels in real life after all :) 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their too busy working on more attachments to actually fix things. Good luck with them fixing silencers, they like most people probably beleive silencers actually make the gun silent.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jukeboxknox said:

Their too busy working on more attachments to actually fix things. Good luck with them fixing silencers, they like most people probably beleive silencers actually make the gun silent.

yeah its hard to make a choice :

1.Fix the game

2. Add more AK

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 18 Stunden schrieb AdrianVictus:

the game is suposed to be realistic? but silencer are unrealistic asf. BSG should focus on that instead focusing on cancer features such as mag drill and new armor system.

In dayz standalone you can hear them really good but they are balanced. on this game after 30 metters, you can't hear anything. a silencer is only 120 decibels in real life after all :) 

I think you are exagerrating.

 

 

Suppressors are currently audible at ~50 meters (more than 30). And then you still have the crack if you use supersonic ammo.
And not all suppressors are 120 decibels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eftballistics said:

I think you are exagerrating.

 

 

Suppressors are currently audible at ~50 meters (more than 30). And then you still have the crack if you use supersonic ammo.
And not all suppressors are 120 decibels.

 

yeah i did a mistake. i real life weapon is about 180dB, with a suppressors is arround 150 and 130 dB, so you can hear him like 500m arround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, AdrianVictus said:

 

yeah i did a mistake. i real life weapon is about 180dB, with a suppressors is arround 150 and 130 dB, so you can hear him like 500m arround.

thats not true it depends on the type of suppressor and ammo 

like the AK has a suppressor that lowers it to about 50 - 80DB its still loud but you wont hear them from 200+ meters away

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roy_Haps said:

thats not true it depends on the type of suppressor and ammo 

like the AK has a suppressor that lowers it to about 50 - 80DB its still loud but you wont hear them from 200+ meters away

 

lol no dude, the lowest is AS VAL/VSS and all other subsonic weapon and its about 80-90 dB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2