TheWay

Accounts security

TheWay

Escapers!

We recommend to use two factor authorization to all users in order to ensure the security of your gaming accounts.

Screen by WillerZ

Interchange #2.png

TRANSLATIONS:

• French translation can be found here. Thanks to our French Tech Support and Moderator @PIG-Mathieu
  • Dutch translation can be found here. Thanks to our Dutch RPG GM and Emissary @Oranje
  • German translation can be found here. Thanks to our German Emissary @Cyver
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Spanish Emissary @kalurosu
  • Polish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Polish Emissary @Reconic
  • Chinese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Chinese Emissary @LaMian
  • Turkish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Tuskish Emissary @Dimitri468
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

caleb59

Just add Captcha system or one reset per day, please.

IMO Captcha will be better.

Edited by caleb59

Arhangel

1ZGomUCFuqc.jpg

Change the password! Be a man :cannedmilk: :bewhatev:

• Like 4

caleb59

Are you kidding me? Password was changed to a new one but neverending spam is still there, today 32 messages about password reset request...

Arhangel
21 час назад, caleb59 сказал:

Are you kidding me? Password was changed to a new one but neverending spam is still there, today 32 messages about password reset request...

Dear caleb59! Pay attention, I did not answer you, I supported the author of this topic. The button "Quote" of your post was not used above. In that case, the answer was not for you!
Forgive me if you found this to be an insult.
:| :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

worldofbearen

For some reason when I scan the QR code for my authenticator, it shows up 2 times with the same result, its not an issue per se, but its just a waste of space on my mobile screen.

caleb59

At this moment In my case, spam on the mailbox finally stopped coming - it is possible that BSG reacted in some way or the "hacker" got bored.

ProjectSINQ
On 7/9/2018 at 9:53 AM, Arhangel said:

1ZGomUCFuqc.jpg

Change the password! Be a man :cannedmilk: :bewhatev:

LOL Love this photo! :schappy:

But yeah, thanks for the two factor authorization notice.

My Fortnite account kept getting spams of attempted Log-Ins, so this puts me at ease if someone were to try to get in my Escape From Tarkov account.

Cheers!!! :begreat:

Edited by ProjectSINQ
  • Upvote 1

Agen7orange

Awesome thanks for the notification, just enabled it. NOBODY's gonna SNEAKY BEAKY into my stash.

Yemika

I use 2 Way for the GameLauncher but in the Forum under AccountSecurity i get this message

"Configure Account Security

To access this area, please re-authenticate."

but where do i re-authenticate myself to access this area?

Aussieeeee

@TheWay If you guys could work with Google authentication codes into your BSG log ins on the launcher and or website you would have an incredibly secure system. Easy to log in with any mobile device that has the app installed.

I use it for most of my products.

whooptydoopty

So I've bought a new computer, because of this, I need to answer my security question. Can't answer it because I can't remember, so now I'm unable to play the $120 game that I purchased a year ago just because I wanted to play it without skipping across my 30fps screen on low settings. I've reached out to support but nobody is getting back to me. How can I possibly access my account or change my security settings to something I can do regularly if I can't even get into the account? 

Does anybody have any tips on getting responses from anyone regarding this? I just want to play the game :(

Xarc
7 hours ago, whooptydoopty said:

So I've bought a new computer, because of this, I need to answer my security question. Can't answer it because I can't remember, so now I'm unable to play the $120 game that I purchased a year ago just because I wanted to play it without skipping across my 30fps screen on low settings. I've reached out to support but nobody is getting back to me. How can I possibly access my account or change my security settings to something I can do regularly if I can't even get into the account? 

Does anybody have any tips on getting responses from anyone regarding this? I just want to play the game :(

Write to [email protected] from the original e-mail used to make your account and at their request include proof of ownership of your account. And wait ....

Daytrader

Hi, i just added google authenticater to my account, but when i log into game or forum it does not ask for security code, just lets me in game or on forum ? did i do something wrong maybe, thx

rick1221

The account security is very important and for that, I also have to connect the email with the game to make the account security. But the process of the account connectivity is not happening because my Gmail account is not getting supported to that and I have to recover Gmail password to make the account secure.

D3ADSHOT

Please help, i have gotten hacked i think...I have received an email saying that i have been signed in somewhere else but i didnt i havent played today i just set up 2 factor auth. reset all passwords and everything am i safe now??

Evandrogi

I need help!

230 - MAX LOGIN COUNT

ERROR: 230

skinnychillz

error 230 any HELP PLZ

Littla

Hey Guys,

i've managed to login again after the error 230.

Simply changed my Login.

Hope this will help you out.

Greetz

Edited by Littla

omglemon209

Yo, wtf is this security....I miss type my password once, and I get a 1hour lockout. this is too extreme..

Valaska

Oh awesome, I love me some 2FA! Thanks.