TheWay

Accounts security

nosupport

You know what would be awesome, answer your damn support tickets. Two weeks and nothing. I can't log into my account, says it doesn't exists when I reset password, cant create a new account with my actual email, email already exists.

ANSWER YOUR SUPPORT TICKETS

nosupport

I put in a support ticket 21 ducking days ago about my actual account. No answer from support. Answer your damn support tickets. Jesus ducking christ hire more people if you have to.

Edited by nosupport

nosupport

Still waiting on BSG to answer a support ticket. Wtf do I have to do to get you guys to answer your goddamn support tickets. Twitter, facebook, reddit, this forum, message a developer

Done all of it. BSG and this game feel like a scam.

Siges3
On 1/28/2020 at 8:23 AM, nosupport said:

Still waiting on BSG to answer a support ticket. Wtf do I have to do to get you guys to answer your goddamn support tickets. Twitter, facebook, reddit, this forum, message a developer

Done all of it. BSG and this game feel like a scam.

Did you make another ticket?

nosupport
On 1/29/2020 at 10:19 AM, Siges3 said:

Did you make another ticket?

I made 2 on the original account and 1 on this one.

Why should I keep making support tickets that won't be answered. I've done all of the above you've quoted.

Still no answer to any ticket, message or post I've made from anyone at BSG.

fortnit99

Dear caleb59! Pay attention, I did no longer answer you, I supported the author of this topic. The button "Quote" of your submit became now not used above. In that case, the solution was no longer for game codes.

6shooter

Please add Microsoft Authenticator as an option in addition to the Google one.

Dimmuescaped

All this is a joke already. 24 hours plus and my account is locked down... Too many attempts, wanna be wrong email or pass, which is not correct. I reset the password x times and always same message. First 1 hour cool down, now 24. What will happened later???

AND GAME IS WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO I NEED TO WAIT 9 DAYS TO UNLOCK TWO ACCOUNT I PAYED 200+ €??? 9 days on support ticket. This is already a joke!!!!!

duck everything

Mr-Smokie

Just added my 2FA.. Best time really...

The game is finally exposed to a wide enough audience that there is enough of an element with account theft on the mind.

Lock it up boys... if this goes open world, with even the slightest elements of a MMO feel long term purpose of grinding to an "expansion" adventure to a new map... and linked purposes... man they built something with so much topography to expand on...
I know i know... thats what ..... from Moscow" is going to be... but... damn if you didnt have a game that in some way digitally transitions you to it's 2nd franchise...... wow ....  Maybe something like a one time choice to migrate?   anyhoo wanted to mind dump and share a bit on first post... ❤️ this game sincerely.... and have learned some lessons along the way... thanks to the great dev team.   Looking forward to more adventures.

catfaceuwu

Thanks for the encouragement~