Sign in to follow this  
AdrianVictus

everyone spawn in the same time

some people have SSD and some people like me have HDD, so people spawn before us. it should be awaiting player once everyone have completely load everything.

Its anoying for 2 reason :

Spawnkill : many fag lord just come on the spawn (because they are broken on every map) and spawnkill people whos still loading.

People who spawn behind you : they come by behind and kill you because they loaded to late.$

So please @TheWay do something

Hello,

In the best world, they would not know where you would have spawned and what location you are heading to. Same for you so, here is my response to you on this.

The spawn system is not final and it has been reworked multiple times which have made it a lot better than it used to be. But there is still work to do to improve it and that is exactly what is going to happen.

However, one thing I would like to emphasize on is from what you said:

5 hours ago, AdrianVictus said:

they come by behind and kill you

This will always be the case even in the future for this particular reason, you should always look around your area. That includes your six. 

Thanks!

TLDR: Spawn system is not final and it will be improved upon.

8 hours ago, Natalino said:

Hello,

In the best world, they would not know where you would have spawned and what location you are heading to. Same for you so, here is my response to you on this.

The spawn system is not final and it has been reworked multiple times which have made it a lot better than it used to be. But there is still work to do to improve it and that is exactly what is going to happen.

However, one thing I would like to emphasize on is from what you said:

This will always be the case even in the future for this particular reason, you should always look around your area. That includes your six. 

Thanks!

TLDR: Spawn system is not final and it will be improved upon.

yeah i know about that, but spawnkill is a lot more anoying, because spawn point are fix and every player spawn near eachother...

Enemy is always less than 50 m from you , no matter where u spawn....or how far can u run in 20 sec.... spawn later = range decreases....

Edited by Czecher

1 hour ago, Czecher said:

Enemy is always less than 50 m from you , no matter where u spawn....or how far can u run in 20 sec.... spawn later = range decreases....

or they will wait you in the spawn, as soon as you are here, BOOM ! you die.

You'd have to redesign the maps to be like a circle, and spawns divided in sections for reasonable distance and randomness. Either people will spawn across from you, in perspective of at least 1/3 or 1/4 circumference from where you are. It's predictable, but by probability of where other people will spawn is a guess. We all know where people will go as the maps do have a "center" so to say in every map where players will propagate. 

Currently, all maps aren't designed like this and you do really need to be careful where you walk.

Consider how well you character can be heard or seen:

-all players make a really good silhouette against flat coloured objects like a wall, the sky (cresting on an elevation), not a normal shape in the environment (soft lines of fuzzy bushes vs sharper solid shapes, and curves vs straight trees)

-the gear you are wearing may be very distinguishable like shiny glass/metals and bright colours

-how fast you are moving will be easily notice

-the sounds you make will attract a persons eyes to where the sound comes from

-use lower elevation than higher elevations while you move to produce natural cover to remove lines of sight to your character

etc etc to make not make yourself seen

Edited by DragunovCrux

On 7/8/2018 at 4:47 PM, AdrianVictus said:

People who spawn behind you : they come by behind and kill you because they loaded to late.

I usually do my best to hang out in a defensible area for the first 5-7 minutes, depending on how much local action is taking place. I regularly come across players all nose deep in a dead scavs butt crack. I wonder how many of those dudes think I came in late... xD

I just played a match not even 10 minutes ago when the same thing happened to me. I just wasted 30 minutes gearing up from the merchants and when I start a new match and someone literally spawns 10ft in front of me, he charged at me and kills me with a melee attack , I lost all my gear which I had basically spent all my currency on. I understand this game is supposed to be realistic but its getting to a point where you can't even enjoy it. Dying in under two minutes then losing all the stuff you just bought makes it absolutely frustrating. Spawns need better balancing. 

I see this topic quite a bit in the forum, but is the problem being a bit overstated?

I have been playing EFT for about a year now and have never experienced spawn killing and I play quite a bit (my wife would say too much).

Maybe a couple of times I have had hatchlings run at me within the first couple of minutes, but that's about it.

I don't spend a lot of time camping in my spawn area, maybe 1-2 minutes to drop and listen before moving out.

Most of the time I run with a group of 3-4 players, but even solo never seem to strike this problem.

Anyone else?