Sign in to follow this  
JacksonBarret

EFT Fan Comic "Ask The Escapers"

JacksonBarret

So my best friend and I are working on a EFT comic called "Ask The Escapers".
It will be a Ask Blog type of comic where you will be in ability to ask the characters questions about anything,that being the current situation in Tarkov,what they were before they became operators or private stuff,which ever comes to mind first.

The Story follows four characters once enemies now allies.

Nikolai Gregoriovich B.E.A.R demolition expert armed with his AK 74,the blue eyed and blue haired operator made friends with three USEC's.

Mike McMillan USEC Assault,all armor little fire power,using a standard M4A1 Carabine with not much modifications he is the one in the tan uniform [will be changed in the first episode]

Zachary/Zach Barret USEC Operator,primary is his custom SOPMOD M4A1 and his trusty 1911,Icy blue eyes and black hair

Jackson Barret USEC Sniper,high caliber and extremely accurate L115A3 is his sniper of choice,his secondary would be a modified M4A1 to fit his needs,and pistol would be a P226R moded aswell,meele being a fulcrum bayonet.

The reason i gave little info about the characters is so you could ask them stuff you want to know your self,this is just a teaser art.
There are TWO ways to ask the questions.

1.Being over EFT,private message me and send a question to a certain character,who you're asking and what you're asking,your name and question will be of course displayed.

2.Over DA or Deviant Art Comments,works similar way,just comment on the latest art and your question or anything you want to tell them will be displayed and of course answered.Hope you guys like it.
If you want to ask on DA go to this link. DA:https://www.deviantart.com/asktheescapers
image.thumb.png.5d2230b800d02a5fb22fce9eba45c447.png

Edited by JacksonBarret

njdaemon

you're one image better than BSG's text RPG :) 

JacksonBarret
3 minutes ago, njdaemon said:

you're one image better than BSG's text RPG :) 

Thank you very much :)
Next art is going to be of them answering questions they are asked,feel free to ask something if you want
Any question is acceptable 

• Thanks 1

zpym0519

New update for the comic art?