Colonel Twerkins

The Beauty of EFT Concept Art

Dear, Escapers!

We would like to present a look at the concept art that goes into our locations. We hope you will enjoy a look at the genesis of our beautifully, broken city. 

Translations:

• French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to the Moderator of France @PIG-Mathieu
  • Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to the Emissary of Spain @kalurosu
  • German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to the Moderator of Germany @Hummz21

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/15yWG

eugene-shushliamin-overpaint-boloto-2.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-barja-island-paintover.jpgeugene-shushliamin-image-2017-04-19-11-06-27.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-lab-opercionnaya-render.jpgeugene-shushliamin-overpaint-2.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-reder-razvyaz-paint.jpgeugene-shushliamin-render-blockpost.jpgeugene-shushliamin-render-blokpost2-1.jpgeugene-shushliamin-render-center.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-render-obval-fasx.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-render-oli.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-render-razgruz.jpg

eugene-shushliamin-rend-hall1.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 3

Ignore the complaints and people demanding 0.9 sooner rather than later. The quiet majority are patiently waiting for the content update and extremely impressed with all the content we've received to test so far. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, njdaemon said:

for what? your phone? :) 

those images are tiny! would be awesome if they could upload high-res

Exactly what I came here to post.

They are so beautiful and... I want them on my 4K :x

If this was done by the artist before the game even was there, I must say the digital artist that makes the maps did a pretty impressive job. The original ideas are very well copied into the maps themselves. I hope to be on that "lab" map soon. :-)

• Like 1