I dont have a hatchet

So i bought eft the cheapest version a while ago then for the ve day sale bought escape from darkness version and then when ever i reset my account i don't get a hatchet not the biggest thing in the world but still pretty annoying i don't have my hatchet which was a significant part of escape from darkness.

Sir_Mossy

There are so many profile bugs related to this game that it could just be something like that. If a bug exists that prevents people from even playing the game due to a profile bug, then it is very possible that the hatchet is not properly added to your character.

• Thanks 1
toomatoo1

yeah like u said "not the biggest thing in world lol" funny enough that its worthy to open a new thread because of that poo lol. i mean kill 1just 1 player take the hatchet and u have it like forever . but yeah.... make a new thread of that shitty. u right THAT SHOULD BE FIXED what a bad....

Perennial

Correct me if I am wrong but your ‘naked’ player starts with a knife. At least that is how it was for me. And as you do not lose your melee weapon when you die, once I found a hatchet to buy and equipped it, I always have the hatchet after I die.

Did I get that right?

36InchRavager
7 minutes ago, Perennial said:

Correct me if I am wrong but your ‘naked’ player starts with a knife. At least that is how it was for me. And as you do not lose your melee weapon when you die, once I found a hatchet to buy and equipped it, I always have the hatchet after I die.

Did I get that right?

Yeah you're right you start with a knife and you have to find/buy the hatchet from the fence

StickiiTape
Just now, 36InchRavager said:

Yeah you're right you start with a knife and you have to find/buy the hatchet from the fence

Yeah... For every other game version, but people with the Edge of Darkness edition are supposed to get the hatchet straight of the bat, as in from the start, I had that bug too on my EoD account, didn't get my hatchet, but I couldn't care less because I don't think I've used melee even once in this game yet, I didn't even realize I didn't have my hatchet until I hit "V" by accident instead of "B" to change my gun to auto fire :D then I saw the shitty bayonet and was like wait.... where muh hatchet at??