Ph4nt0mLive

Just watch the Video #Admins

Ph4nt0mLive

Hi 

Me and my Friend was on shoreline 10 mins ago, we was on the rooftop where nobody could see us u did not hear any gunsounds or bullets 

If u want to tell me that this was not a ********** cheater then wtf the Game is really broke at the moment

This is a joke! ||  https://streamable.com/g9cly  (and no it was not the scav on the roof)

Sorry for bad spelling!

Kind Regards,

Ph4nt0mLive

Edited by Ph4nt0mLive

wo94sblbl

They don't care, and wouldn't accept individual report anymore. 

Sir_Mossy

How long ago did this happen? Did it just happen or was this several hours ago?

Kremson

Hence why our anti cheat is a joke and that would be probropro that killed you two 

smallgreenant

So that's a legitimate Russian streamer from what I can gather and you clearly aren't very experienced in the game. You spent 90%of the video in your inventory dragging items even after your squad mate died right next to you.

CTRL+Lmouse puts items in your inventory, ALT+Lmouse equips items, always place health items in your hotbar then press the corresponding hotkey.

Aside from that, you both also placed yourself on an elevated, silhouetted enfilade. The top of that building which has no incredibly effective cover or concealment is basically a death trap. You were also exposed to two other rooftops if anyone had decided to push the attack there. 

Your final frames takes it takes you over three seconds to emerge from cover and place a single rather inaccurate shot that misses. This enemy had significant time to aim down sights and had already taken one of you so he was likely already sighted in. I'm quite positive that there are constant incidents of hacking in this game but that just didn't appear conclusive.

Also, calling out the admins to come look at you break a forum rule is just... Well it isn't strategic, let's say that.

Kremson

I wouldnt say it had much to do with experience more like fear got the best of him an he panicd . And if you listen closely you never hear the shots on either of them that one tapped the both of them even with a silencer and if it had been the person on the other side he fired at at that close of range you would of still heard the shot even silenced . Every clip I have seen involving an aimbot there is no sound none at all even from my own experience being the victim of it . 

And not to be a dick but the issue wasnt about him in his inventory an the time wasted but the fact that he was killed by a non legit player . Im not saying he played the smartest or what not and his team mate should of never ran over there to him either they both screwed up but point is you say he isnt a very experienced player well man sorry to break it to you but your not so experienced yourself on the matter it seems . And as for him breaking a forum rule he did not unless ur pointing out the name an shame thing which technically he didnt put the name anywhere on here yes its in the video but it isnt on here in text or pic you have to go off site to see it so no rule breaking actually bent yes broke no. 

Electric_Tiger
4 hours ago, Ph4nt0mLive said:

Hi 

Me and my Friend was on shoreline 10 mins ago, we was on the rooftop where nobody could see us u did not hear any gunsounds or bullets 

If u want to tell me that this was not a ********** cheater then wtf the Game is really broke at the moment

This is a joke! ||  https://streamable.com/g9cly  (and no it was not the scav on the roof)

Sorry for bad spelling!

Kind Regards,

Ph4nt0mLive

This is exactly why they don't accept cheater reports. Looked like desync and bad reaction timing. There's more in favor of him being legit than not.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: We do not accept player reports. As stated by others, here, it can easily have come down to tactical advantage and timing. So, if we take every report and a large percentage are like this, then we put time, team, and resources that are currently devoted to making the AC better and better during the testing phase. Thanks!