HunterSenpai

For Anyone that says EFT is Unfair

HunterSenpai

the reason why they made it not forgiven and stuff is because they said in the podcast that there target audience was older people like 30+ years of age because they wanted to make something super realistic and hardcore , not to be confused with it being a simulation because its not and yea they need to make somethings funs and stuff but they say that life is not fair and it isnt and they dont want there game to be easy and if you bring high tech or quality poo why should it feel like it isnt just because someone says its unfair you know? lets say you bring fort or some jauggernaut sort of loadout and stuff and someone with a pistol complains saying that , thats too op and unfair when you had to grind and die alot of times to people that had it or what not  or lets say you die with it some super expensive ammo that someone brought specificly to deal with armor in hopes to kill someone with that type of gear why would you complain if he had a counter too your load out , its makes no sense if you focus too much on this games *fair* gameplay its only gonna come to the point of most fps games where one gun is king at dealing with anything at any distance and armor and everyone is gonna use it and its gonna make using anything else pointless like fort and stuff thats why they should make really high tech ammo lootable only so that when you use it specificly for that person or save a mag in you container with really special ammo so if you spot someone ahead of time and you wanna have the best possible advantage to take the loot he has because maybe he has good poo or good armor or gun you like you switch mags and own him . sorry i know this isnt really in the topic its suppose to be in because i couldnt find a topic that this really fits in.

• Confused 1

DracoTheDragon
12 minutes ago, HunterSenpai said:

*fair* gameplay

Heheh, Escape From Tarkov is hardcore and that is what some people need to understand.

The higher the risk the higher the reward I say.

Maki_Nishikino

Please use paragraphs.

• Like 3

Plata-O-Plomo93

"super-realistic" no shock damage, the medkits work like tranfusions of blood,painkillers fix your bones momentarily, RPG system unbalanced with extremely inhuman skills, BF recoil balistics on auto, and all the ammos feels soo weak...... this game have potential but on the current state is too far away to be realistic or mil -sim.

hippear24
2 hours ago, HunterSenpai said:

the reason why they made it not forgiven and stuff is because they said in the podcast that there target audience was older people like 30+ years of age because they wanted to make something super realistic and hardcore , not to be confused with it being a simulation because its not and yea they need to make somethings funs and stuff but they say that life is not fair and it isnt and they dont want there game to be easy and if you bring high tech or quality poo why should it feel like it isnt just because someone says its unfair you know? lets say you bring fort or some jauggernaut sort of loadout and stuff and someone with a pistol complains saying that , thats too op and unfair when you had to grind and die alot of times to people that had it or what not  or lets say you die with it some super expensive ammo that someone brought specificly to deal with armor in hopes to kill someone with that type of gear why would you complain if he had a counter too your load out , its makes no sense if you focus too much on this games *fair* gameplay its only gonna come to the point of most fps games where one gun is king at dealing with anything at any distance and armor and everyone is gonna use it and its gonna make using anything else pointless like fort and stuff thats why they should make really high tech ammo lootable only so that when you use it specificly for that person or save a mag in you container with really special ammo so if you spot someone ahead of time and you wanna have the best possible advantage to take the loot he has because maybe he has good poo or good armor or gun you like you switch mags and own him . sorry i know this isnt really in the topic its suppose to be in because i couldnt find a topic that this really fits in.

the players complaining about fort are not the players using hatchets/pistols its the players using ak´s and hitting 20 bullets(bp) and not getting a kill.

chouoo

Yes, it is. Especially you don't have friends to play with.

EFT is some kind of one for 'Free for all' type game. In this style all feel it easy to unfair.

So various game style make it more fun and enjoyable.

Sir_Mossy
On 7/14/2018 at 8:21 PM, HunterSenpai said:

if you focus too much on this games *fair* gameplay its only gonna come to the point of most fps games where one gun is king at dealing with anything at any distance and armor and everyone is gonna use it and its gonna make using anything else pointless

The irony. As it stands, the only plausible gun to easily access and use is the AK. M995 ammo for the M4 is extremely difficult to get now (final Peacekeeper quest, which requires all of Skier's quests completed, is the final quest, and requires level 7 sniper to complete). It takes so long to get to M995 that the only gun most people use is the AKs because AP ammo is not as hard to access for these guns. If they really wanted to promote other guns being used is to lock all AP ammo behind difficult quests, require barters for the ammo, and reduce the common nature of fort armor. If they did this, SMGs, pistols, shotguns, etc. would be more commonly used because they are utterly useless against someone with fort armor, and even moreso if they have FAST MT with mandibles.

Edited by Sir_Mossy

StickiiTape

........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,????????????????????? <--- Here's all the punctuation you missed in there :D 

RUS_Benzin

Just yesterday i put 46 5.45mm BP rounds into a PMC using an AK-74M for a total of (!) 1165 damage in a firefight that lasted about 10 seconds on Factory. There is no way he could have healed that much in such a short period of time.  He killed me. 

Today i engaged a PMC using 5.45 PS rounds using an AK-74N scoring 26 hits for a total of 56 damage. Also factory. He killed me.

I havent been able to kill a single PMC in the last week. They are either glitching, hacking/scripting, or whatever, i dont know. Fact of the matter is, i can cause no damage or twice the base health worth of damage and still not get the kill. I fully appreciate the armor meta but thats not what this is about. This seems to be a broken mechanic. It makes the game unrewarding to play. 

If this is the intention of the developers then they are making a poor game. 

herki

Yes i had that same issue the last week and i thing there is some kind of hack or glitch involved there (dmg way over 400 and not dropping dead players)

But if you are litteraly not able to kill a single player in a week you are simply extreme bad. Most Players are using UNTAR or GHZEL and Helmets without face protection. Especially on Factory it is easy to rule with shotguns

Edited by herki