Sign in to follow this  
PredatorMkII

Cheaters Are (Still) A Very Serious Problem In Escape From Tarkov

PredatorMkII

Cheaters are numerous in Escape from Tarkov. People are entering raids as Player Scavs to hide their real tags. They're using ESP hacks to track players from across the map and through geometry, combined with aiming hacks to ensure quick headshots - they practically pre-fire as they round corners because they know exactly where you are. I've been gaming for over two decades, I even studied game development in college. To be completely honest, I like EFT, and while I've never played a game quite like it, I've also never played a game with as many cheaters as there are in this one.

BSG should probably invest a lot of time and resources into fixing this, or their game won't fare well in the long term.  

Edited by Predator__
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Freighttrain611

SHHHHHHH,Hackers don't exist......the Anticheat is working perfectly fine.........Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

Terminator01
On 7/15/2018 at 7:52 AM, Predator__ said:

Cheaters are numerous in Escape from Tarkov. People are entering raids as Player Scavs to hide their real tags. They're using ESP hacks to track players from across the map and through geometry, combined with aiming hacks to ensure quick headshots - they practically pre-fire as they round corners because they know exactly where you are. I've been gaming for over two decades, I even studied game development in college. To be completely honest, I like EFT, and while I've never played a game quite like it, I've also never played a game with as many cheaters as there are in this one.

BSG should probably invest a lot of time and resources into fixing this, or their game won't fare well in the long term.  

This is more an Alpha than a Beta. So they are going to add all the content first I think and then, in the OBT which will be more of an actual Beta, they will focus on bugfixing, optimizations and polishing the game. I know your feeligns but we just gotta wait ...

bommes
vor einer Stunde schrieb Terminator01:

This is more an Alpha than a Beta. So they are going to add all the content first I think and then, in the OBT which will be more of an actual Beta, they will focus on bugfixing, optimizations and polishing the game. I know your feeligns but we just gotta wait ...

they just need totally different people that focus on anti cheat than focusing on adding more content. So it makes no sense to FIRST add content and THEN get a anti cheat. Do both at the same time. I think they are doing. But if they can't get to manage that problem in the near future I'm outta here. And I think many people will follow. Btw me and my squad are taking a break already because of this bs mass cheating going on.

edit: do I get a forum ban again for saying bs or is it about telling the truth about cheaters? If you dont wanna hear it, fix it!

Edited by bommes
  • Upvote 1

Orbixal
On 7/15/2018 at 6:52 AM, Predator__ said:

OK I am going to say this once more as I have said this a thousand times.

This has already been discussed to death there are tons of these posts in future please search the forums before creating a topic that has already been discussed. 

If you feel you have something to add to the conversation or constructive feedback then great but nothing in this post at all in anyway is constructive or adding to the discussion.

3 hours ago, bommes said:

they just need totally different people that focus on anti cheat than focusing on adding more content. So it makes no sense to FIRST add content and THEN get a anti cheat. Do both at the same time. I think they are doing. But if they can't get to manage that problem in the near future I'm outta here. And I think many people will follow. Btw me and my squad are taking a break already because of this bs mass cheating going on.

edit: do I get a forum ban again for saying bs or is it about telling the truth about cheaters? If you dont wanna hear it, fix it!

People creating content for in-game are not the same Developers working on the anti-cheat these are two  completely separate departments.

15 hours ago, Freighttrain611 said:

SHHHHHHH,Hackers don't exist......the Anticheat is working perfectly fine.........Nothing to see here.

I am also sick off seeing these posts. We have several times told users that the Anti-Cheat is in constant development there will always be cheaters in any game.

BSG are trying to do what they can and have already banned a large amount of users and are still doing so.

My closing statements for this is BSG is committed to removing cheaters from EFT and will battle with this through out the life span of this game.

Also I see so many users assuming because they got killed and don't know where or how or got "Pre-Fired" assume its cheating.

I can tell you now as a Veteran player of EFT I "Pre-Fire" when I hear users running round a corner. I have got to the point that when I hear certain sounds in certain positions I can roughly predict what path a user may be taking.

So what I am saying is just because you feel like you shouldn't have died or the other user was "No where Near me" or "He Pre-FIred me" Doesn't mean they are cheating.

#Locked

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1