Bannanass49

Is there a possibility to keep my trader but upgrade to left behind edition with 9.0 “wipe”

Bannanass49

So I was wondering if It would be possible to keep my trader levels as well as upgrading to a better edition (left behind edition) with the 9.0 patch. I was hoping this would be possible because of the forced stash wipe? I bought the left behind edition because I wanted the extra stash size and the beta container. If it would somehow be possible to get this without losing my trader levels that would be amazing.

TheWay

@Bannanass49

Hello sir,

so as I understand you bought an update but you are still playing on older edition stash, yes?

If so, then when the next wipe comes your stash/container will be upgraded and you will get starting items from a Left Behind edition and you will keep the traders' reputation (not levels) that you currently gathered.

But only next wipe will do that, if you will manually wipe your account right now you will loose the reputation points.

• Thanks 1

iDestrO
1 hour ago, TheWay said:

@Bannanass49

Hello sir,

so as I understand you bought an update but you are still playing on older edition stash, yes?

If so, then when the next wipe comes your stash/container will be upgraded and you will get starting items from a Left Behind edition and you will keep the traders' reputation (not levels) that you currently gathered.

But only next wipe will do that, if you will manually wipe your account right now you will loose the reputation points.

what is the point exactly of keeping rep? we will still have to do quests for XP and item unlocks.

• Thanks 1

KUKOJS
10 hours ago, iDestrO said:

what is the point exactly of keeping rep? we will still have to do quests for XP and item unlocks.

Well if you had enough Loyalty XP then you wont have to do them, only if you wish to do them for unlocks and player XP

Edited by AdolfH
  • Thanks 1