Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ohh25

关于游戏购买的问题

Recommended Posts

ohh25

我特地用的欧元购买了黑边版但是买到之后挂加速器进游戏却有 bad user region

百度看了一下是没买欧版,再看购买页面真的是没买到欧版

什么意思啊?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
8 hours ago, ohh25 said:

我特地用的欧元购买了黑边版但是买到之后挂加速器进游戏却有 bad user region

百度看了一下是没买欧版,再看购买页面真的是没买到欧版

什么意思啊?

欧版的意思是在全球任意地区都可以登陆。

你买的可能是美版,仅限于在北美地区玩耍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
10 hours ago, LaMian said:

欧版的意思是在全球任意地区都可以登陆。

你买的可能是美版,仅限于在北美地区玩耍

但是我是用欧元买的也会买到美版吗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
3 hours ago, ohh25 said:

但是我是用欧元买的也会买到美版吗

…跟你支付的货币没有关系

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
19 minutes ago, LaMian said:

…跟你支付的货币没有关系

那网上还一堆欧元买欧版的,坑我

整整20%的税啊

所以说只能买了美版然后再升级吗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
23 minutes ago, LaMian said:

…跟你支付的货币没有关系

而且美版应该是除了欧洲其他地方都能玩啊,但为什么我挂香港的加速器就bad user region

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
1 hour ago, ohh25 said:

而且美版应该是除了欧洲其他地方都能玩啊,但为什么我挂香港的加速器就bad user region

美版只能在美区玩吧。。。你是全局加速??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
33 minutes ago, LaMian said:

美版只能在美区玩吧。。。你是全局加速??

是啊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
35 minutes ago, LaMian said:

美版只能在美区玩吧。。。你是全局加速??

Other Region: When you check on the warning section you will see your region is ‘’Other (US, ET, AUS, etc.)’’. There will be an abbreviation in brackets next to ''Other'' and this is for clarification purpose. You only need to consider that you are in the region, ''OTHER''. Purchases made in countries outside of EU and CIS countries; all goes to this region and this version of game can be launched anywhere in the world except in Europe regions.

其他地区:当您查看警告部分时,您将看到您的地区是“其他(美国,东部,澳大利亚等)”。 “其他”旁边的括号中会有缩写,这是为了澄清。 您只需要考虑到您在该地区,“其他”。 在欧盟国家和独联体国家之外做出的购买; 所有购买了本地区和本版本的游戏可以在世界任何地方开始游戏,除了在欧洲地区。

QQ截图20180717210106.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
On 7/17/2018 at 6:02 AM, ohh25 said:

Other Region: When you check on the warning section you will see your region is ‘’Other (US, ET, AUS, etc.)’’. There will be an abbreviation in brackets next to ''Other'' and this is for clarification purpose. You only need to consider that you are in the region, ''OTHER''. Purchases made in countries outside of EU and CIS countries; all goes to this region and this version of game can be launched anywhere in the world except in Europe regions.

其他地区:当您查看警告部分时,您将看到您的地区是“其他(美国,东部,澳大利亚等)”。 “其他”旁边的括号中会有缩写,这是为了澄清。 您只需要考虑到您在该地区,“其他”。 在欧盟国家和独联体国家之外做出的购买; 所有购买了本地区和本版本的游戏可以在世界任何地方开始游戏,除了在欧洲地区。

QQ截图20180717210106.png

那就不清楚了…但是只能在一些地区登陆?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohh25
8 hours ago, LaMian said:

那就不清楚了…但是只能在一些地区登陆?

gg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaMian
5 hours ago, ohh25 said:

gg

问了一下,似乎other版本不能玩欧服?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2