Sign in to follow this  
Kremson

I really hope this crap stops with 0.9

So here I am decided to go all decked out on factory so I can finish the final punisher task M4 with all the bells an whistles brand new ghzel I been holding onto couple 60 rounders brand new helmet chest rig etc . Its been a minute since i touched factory but that map is like riding a bike you never forget anything about it and plus someone told me the stair glitch was fixed so I figured hey it might actually be fun to play it now . So I load in an forgot I had comtacs on but low an behold I hear someone running full blast to me on a brand new raid I spawned in the room behind the glitched stairs . I hear running an the next thing i know i see this dude just as decked out as me infront of me didnt even come through the door just appeared out of thin air and I am dead no shots fired nothing . Desync ? Maybe . Lag? meh possible. Luck? Doubtful . A cheat of some sort ? Who knows probably. Regardless of what that bs was it has got to freaking stop because it is way beyond old . I skimmed over the prelim notes for 0.9 an honestly I hope it changes because we dont need a crap ton more mods we dont need smoke grenades that no ones pc will be able to handle because of the unity engine flashbangs same effect . 

I mean last time i checked this is the offical forums for EFT right ? So why is it BSG pays more attention to what reddit forums say an want ? Cause on this forum we are all asking/begging for the netcode the desync the lag the damn cheaters to be dealt with . While the reddit forums ask for all the garbage that is 0.9 thus far . And how is this even considered a major update ? Its all content thats stuff that can be added in patches spread out there is no new map no update to the game engine or the netcode . The only thing i have found out is that there will be more changes done to the AC as well as adding a back up to pick up the slack from the main one to catch em more which isnt really confirmed to be in the 0.9 update . But seriously why the hell are we even testing for an report back to BSG when they clearly dont even listen to us on their own forums cause reddit doesnt belong to BSG thats a gaming community forum for gamers from all sorts of different games but yet BSG pays more well the devs pay more attention to those than this one . 

There is zero fun factor left here I mean hell your paid streamers clearly say they freaking hate this game that its so boring an filled with cheaters that they dont even last long streaming your game before they go off an stream a different game . I get an know its a small company but damn how slow paced are you guys on fixing the things killing your game ??? How big of penny pinchers is BSG to where they wont even go an find someone to come in an fix what you guys seemingly cannot . Cheaters been full blast since 0.8 but desync an netcode an lag issues have been a problem since the beginning that keeps getting worse than any better . An what do you guys do ? You add stupid mods an guns no one is going to care about an hardly use cause it will still be like it is now spawn in head to ur objective desync an lag most of the way an then boom dead or spawn in an move a few feet boom headshot from an aimbotter welp there goes my brand new FAL an then again an again an again its a never ending story here . 

As far as the cheaters go well BSG you basically self made most of them . It isnt that they are all mentally challenged in some way it is that they probably get sick an tired of dealing with all the other cheaters they turn around an go buy one themself just so they can try an enjoy the game while sacrificing their own dignity to do so . An before anyone says anything yes this is a damn video game that is in beta but still yet its a video game . An like i have said before just like others have clearly stated if 0.9 or the immediate update following doesnt improve the crap that needs it then I am done like the rest that will be an have already left . Enough is just enough and also to the certain ones that like to do this do not even dare come in here an lock this thread saying that there is other similar thread open because that is BS cause you always lock them for the same exact thing . This is a forum meant for things just like this to be discussed for people to get feedback for their voices to be heard with their concerns plus not to mention it is healthy to rant every once in awhile but maybe just maybe if some of you had previous experience in this line of work you might understand that an not be so quick to hit the lock button . Less than 6 months in this game is how I feel I could only imagine how the players that been here longer feel especially the ones since day one which isnt many of them left from what I noticed . 

Hell here is a suggestion to the staff how about instead of locking posts every time you see one you dont agree with why not be like staff from idk every other game in the world an partake in the conversation instead of stopping it and contribute . You guys have more knowledge of whats going on than us lil testers do so fill us in instead of just keeping us in the dark or help turn a rant like this into a productive discussion . Cause if you think going around locking everything is productive then you guys are sadly mistaken an then all that does is piss people off an drive them away even further an whether you will ever admit it or not but the player count in this game is decreasing every day i mean damn not even that many people come on here an post an talk like they use to . It isnt nothing for me to go back to WoT , yeah I left to come here cause well I got burnt out after 6 years there an been testing nearly none stop for the past 4 months here an I havent cheated once hell I havent even used a single glitch in this game not ONE TIME . But I have gotten more stress an aggravation from this than I ever have with WoT because of the lack of execution on issues thats apparently to big for the devs to handle to the point I am seriously on the verge of just selling everything in my stash an saying screw it . 

I really dont want to but I am just beyond sick an tired of being screwed over literally every single raid . Like its been said a million times BSG you have made a beautiful game but its beyond time to make the game a stable an secure one which at this point is by far nowhere close to being either . BSG you guys are one of two russian based gaming companies yes WG is bigger an been around way longer but if you ever want to be up to their level then I suggest you start by fixing what is broken by any means an stop worrying about anything else for awhile because I am sorry but EFT did not need a content update at all . 

P.S. Any fanboys an flamers just keep your opinions to yourself thanks . 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

@Kremson I really do agree with you on all topics and sadly this post will likely get locked and your account flagged and maybe even mine for saying something you give someone a bit of power that can't handle it and its over their head in no time, but yes I do agree with you a lot of this stuff could been added later like in a recent post of mine I made I said once I find the best of the best that's all I use why put yourself at a disadvantage just because "it looks cool" most of this stuff could be added later way later even DLC later but it's not the dev teams priority and they have your money so unless you get banned and you charge back on ur payment method I don't think our opinion matters much most of any opinion that matter  most likely comes from streamers like kotton and... Klean is my guess but what do I know, also good use of paragraphs not many people do that on forums, Sometimes it takes rebellion...

• Like 2

@FallenActual Thanks man , I just had finally reached my boiling point this evening . I wanted so badly to finally reach level 40 before the wipe and I am like a 136k away from it but every time I go into any raids either desync kills me or a cheater does and there is nothing I can do about it I have my rig maxed out my settings set to where I shouldnt have any issues but i do all the time but not from my end . Its really sad an disappointing that this is the only game I have ever played that has this many issues game breaking issues . 

And what is so strange to me is how i can do scav runs an barely ever get desync an hardly ever run into a cheater but the moment I use my PMC its the opposite like 1 out of every 10 raids as a PMC its a good raid either with me surviving or dying in a good legit fire fight . That to me is very disappointing I would rather die straight up every time to legit play than to some bs issue or a hack . 

Oh and yeah Kotton an Klean are a voice of reasoning to BSG but at the same time they also voice their minds on this coming update being garbage an how much the game is so boring now an cheater filled . Guess we will see whether BSG listens to them or anyone or not . And yeah you are probably right that this will end getting locked considering some of them have no clue what they are doing an should of never been given a job here but hey I have seen worse in my time . 

• Like 1

And another one that dont understand, modeling experts are no netcode experts...Content creator is not the same as a programmer for the coding of the game.

I agreee it is annoying to die from lag or desync or bad hitreg sometimes or sometimes the whole day.
I have only read the first and last bit of your big txt. But please just take a brake until things get better, if you cant stand it anyore. They are working hard i would guess to sort those problems out.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kremson:

And what is so strange to me is how i can do scav runs an barely ever get desync an hardly ever run into a cheater but the moment I use my PMC its the opposite like 1 out of every 10 raids as a PMC its a good raid either with me surviving or dying in a good legit fire fight .

I know this one too. It sometimes feels like, the more gear on me, the less success and more lag i get.

@Kremson I just recently posted this topic ---> 

As I feel like there is a lot that could be changed go back to when ammo reloads were instant don't do health animations fix the desync/hackers/lag and for god sakes make a solo queue but these are all just my opinions and probably wont see the light of day but the video had me dying just the chat between me and my friend

Did I say anything about modeling experts needing to help the programmers ??? NOOOOOOOOO I didnt so maybe if you had read all of it you would of seen that an not spoke of something I didnt even talk about . But since you brought it up it would seem that there is more content devs than their is programming devs in BSG or least ones that do not know how to fix something that is broken . No I am no coder or programmer but what I do know is that when things like desync netcode etc has been an issue for as long as it has then there is a problem an usually means lack of experience . Yes again new company I got it but fact still remains if the coders they have cant cut it an get the job done then they need to find new ones by any means necessary . 

Edited by Kremson

3 minutes ago, FallenActual said:

@Kremson I just recently posted this topic ---> 

As I feel like there is a lot that could be changed go back to when ammo reloads were instant don't do health animations fix the desync/hackers/lag and for god sakes make a solo queue but these are all just my opinions and probably wont see the light of day but the video had me dying just the chat between me and my friend

Yeah I watched it it was a good fire fight an I actually laughed myself . An tell your friend never to take a mp out like that for shoreline unless he can get all day leg shots up close it kind of put you in a tight spot . But that last guy you would of had him had he not caught you off guard which happens to all of us in the heat of the moment lol. 

• Like 1

@Kremson Yeah he's always bringing one in on his back for the resort I don't understand bringing more than one weapon in each raid as the muzzle clearance isn't that be of an impact to work around for me in tight spaces but he likes it and we were getting hammered the last few matches by suspiciously good players must be MLG or something so he started messing around he still had a scoped suppressed sks though for ranged engagements lol.

2 minutes ago, FallenActual said:

@Kremson Yeah he's always bringing one in on his back for the resort I don't understand bringing more than one weapon in each raid as the muzzle clearance isn't that be of an impact to work around for me in tight spaces but he likes it and we were getting hammered the last few matches by suspiciously good players must be MLG or something so he started messing around he still had a scoped suppressed sks though for ranged engagements lol.

Yeah i like me some op sks fights especially silenced sounds like a BB gun going off lol . I use to take a back up gun in with me but most times would end up not even using it or would have to drop it for something better etc . But then any long range guns I would just makesure to have the aim point or a DP depending on the scope . I guess my mentality for taking a second gun was where I mainly am always playing solo except for nights when my son isnt busy then I have a partner in crime lol . Kind of messed up hes the one who gets me into this game an then turns around an hardly ever plays go figure hah. 

@Kremson well if you want to hit me up I play solo with up to 2 other friends. I'm RET. Navy so when I'm not working around the house im gaming my usernames the same on EFT and steam as the forums if not its cool no hard feelings keep up the good fight! Anywho I'm off for the night getting pretty late/early hear take care man and hope Tarkov gets better for me you and everyone!

Where I have finished all the task except for the last punisher task an big sales task , I have just been going around an grabbing everything he needs for tasks for when I do get him online I can give it over to him to help him rank up to get better stuff . I know i am such a good dad lol . I told him  the other night that its sad a game you said you play all the time an have me to get an yet he is level 13 an I am level 39 an before last wipe he was level 18 an I was level 25 . So I told him you know if you would not be up ur lil gf's arse all the time you might be at the same level as me . Hes response was ''I have a life '' I was like so do I I work have a wife an still manage to play so whats your next excuse son ? He had nothing to say after that but whatever dad lets play lmao . 

Roger that man my ingame name is same as on here as well an yeah I hope the game does get better well more so fixed . But take it easy an i will hit you up tomorrow . 

• Like 2

Some good posts above.

Im getting really bored of there is always someone "But content creators dont do Netcode or game engine changes"

I have an idea maybe get a dedicated team in to work on that and fire off some content creators?

You can have all the content in the word but if the base game doesnt work then whats the point?

I was trying to explain to a friend the other day about how EFT is "Realistic, adrenaline fuelled fun"

He watched the 0.9 Trailer "Wait they are going to have boss Scav's in the game?" Its cringe worthy.

By all means add more guns, more loot to boot fine but, the base game is not right (Saying in every other post , oh it was desync dont worry about it is not a legit answer after 6 months)

I love this game, but it is so utterly frustrating when your time feels wasted when you creep around for 20 minutes then dead with Zero XP after a random encounter without even hearing or seeing the player.

I was killed by a rather well known streamer, I went on his channel later that day and saw the video, on his screen I literally walk out of a bush right in front of him and he pumps 3 rounds in my head, on mine I was still passing through the bush and didnt even see or hear him.

yes I realise its *Not released yet* but Ive been playing on off since first release of this game, back when "Well you can buy early but your not guaranteed a key" It not like I walked in 5 mins ago.

I just so want this game to be good but at the moment its just a world of frustration for me.

Yes I'm having a whinge, so sorry but I just wanted to get my thoughts on this game down and once again pray that they resolve the base issues.

As 0.9 is out very soon (TM) does that mean we can expect by the end of this year a full game release? I worry I really do :(

Edited by VKleita

vor einer Stunde schrieb VKleita:

Im getting really bored of there is always someone "But content creators dont do Netcode or game engine changes"

I have an idea maybe get a dedicated team in to work on that and fire off some content creators?

Maybe you should create a company and develop your own game. Will be released 2050 since you will make everything step after step. Or maybe never, because you run out of Money way earlier.

He watched the 0.9 Trailer "Wait they are going to have boss Scav's in the game?" Its cringe worthy.

Bosses exist in reallife. I have a Boss too. Where is the problem? There is Mafia Bosses and so on. Boss doesnt mean he have 100 times the HP of a normal Scav...

soon (TM)

Lame joke. It is way outdated sorry.

I am looking forward to play 0.9 this evening ;). I can recommend to watch deadly slobs day of death videos to find out, everyone has the same problems. In the end it is still fair for all, since all fight against the same odds.

1 hour ago, Phoenixsui said:

Maybe you should create a company and develop your own game. Will be released 2050 since you will make everything step after step. Or maybe never, because you run out of Money way earlier.

Bosses exist in reallife. I have a Boss too. Where is the problem? There is Mafia Bosses and so on. Boss doesnt mean he have 100 times the HP of a normal Scav...

I am looking forward to play 0.9 this evening ;). I can recommend to watch deadly slobs day of death videos to find out, everyone has the same problems. In the end it is still fair for all, since all fight against the same odds.

so did they fix fps-rpm thing?

Gerade eben schrieb TerrorBilly:

so did they fix fps-rpm thing?

I dont know and dont care. This makes not this much difference until someone plays with 2 fps which is unplayable anyways.

1 hour ago, Phoenixsui said:

I dont know and dont care. This makes not this much difference until someone plays with 2 fps which is unplayable anyways.

not much difference? Yeah right. Maby watch some videos it has huge impact on gameplay. When BSG said they know what's the problem i hoped they will fix it the next wipe but no.

47 minutes ago, SpanishJohn said:

Learn grammar please, an is not and. 

OMG did I miss a letter when quickly fast typing a post ??

Someone kill me now.

:) just having some fun with you hehe, i do agree with what you say though but these things take time to sort and therefore costs to fix, look at Dayz's development....... but people imo dont realise how long it does take to make a game from scratch. Fallout 4 took 7 years, when it was released had bugs/errors in it. I bought it and was very disappointed, for me it was just fallout 3 with a bit better graphics and base building.

2 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

And yet there are players like you who absolutely just have the glasses on and refuse to admit the game has so many problems that they refuse to fix yet trudge on with adding useless stuff and making other nonrequired or bad changes.

So many of us want to enjoy the game but the facts are they havent done crap in a year or more. Same huge problems never being resolved. 

And give me the "its beta" crap. THIS IS NOT A BETA. 

But im sure they dont care, they have our money.

Small studio or not, you cant produce something this bad and let it linger this long. 

They seriously need to stop working on stuff and work through the major problmes like netcode, performance, sound engine and then call it beta, open it up sales, and then we can work through the smaller problems and release.

Chances are they will sit in "beta" hell for years to come 

Again has pontential, we want a fun game, but you have to stop drinking the juice and speak up about these problem.s i would love to give them more money for another package.

Edited by bigbacon

1 hour ago, SpanishJohn said:

:) just having some fun with you hehe, i do agree with what you say though but these things take time to sort and therefore costs to fix, look at Dayz's development....... but people imo dont realise how long it does take to make a game from scratch. Fallout 4 took 7 years, when it was released had bugs/errors in it. I bought it and was very disappointed, for me it was just fallout 3 with a bit better graphics and base building.

Progra.s will always have bugs but at least FO4 was completely playable and is on a much larger scale than tarkov, very different kind of game.

If tarkov went full blown story driven rpg style shooter then sure. Right now its an fps shooter with some pretty cheesy task system.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb bigbacon:

And yet there are players like you who absolutely just have the glasses on and refuse to admit the game has so many problems

I dont know where i wrote it has nor problems.
i cant stand people like you lol. Everything is just bad and noone fixes anything and i get only a porsche if i wanted a Lamborghini.

Sorry i can go home now and must play this nice game with its bugs and stuff.

9 hours ago, Kremson said:

Oh and yeah Kotton an Klean are a voice of reasoning to BSG but at the same time they also voice their minds on this coming update being garbage an how much the game is so boring now an cheater filled . Guess we will see whether BSG listens to them or anyone or not . 

Wrong. Klean has stated multiple times he's stepped down from the PR position at BSG. Unless something has changed since I have heard, Kotton I don't remember being affiliated with BSG at all. I agree with you on a lot of the points though. It's a pretty big sign of failure when your main PR guy decides to dip out because the game is that poo and doesn't have the ability to voice his own opinion on how the game is. I love Tarkov, really do. But I don't really have high hopes for this patch. The game is getting stagnant and people are tired of dealing with it. Sucks, this game has the most potential Ive seen to date.

33 minutes ago, theroyalfake said:

Wrong. Klean has stated multiple times he's stepped down from the PR position at BSG. Unless something has changed since I have heard, Kotton I don't remember being affiliated with BSG at all. I agree with you on a lot of the points though. It's a pretty big sign of failure when your main PR guy decides to dip out because the game is that poo and doesn't have the ability to voice his own opinion on how the game is. I love Tarkov, really do. But I don't really have high hopes for this patch. The game is getting stagnant and people are tired of dealing with it. Sucks, this game has the most potential Ive seen to date.

Wasnt refering to either of them working for BSG , I know Klean stepped down which raised alot of red flags there but him an Kotton from my understanding still keep in contact considering Niki goes on their streams from time to time . But looks like the 0.9 patch was released and its funn cause its a week after the prelim notes which looks to me like the whole thing got rushed after the prelim . Oh well I guess time to see how this goes . 

• Like 1