Sign in to follow this  
Krigwulf

ambidextrous setup

Krigwulf

As a suggestion it would be nice to see a game that allows players to play as a lefty, and I don't mean just flipping the weapon position and weapon model like CSGO.

It would add a more realistic feel to it for players that are lefty and wish to dive deeper into a game with a visual setup that feels more natural.

That would also go for reload animations to... different firing setup will lead to a different reloading animation... for example for a righty to load a emtpy ak47 variant with a over the top technique would differ from a lefty that just pulls straight back to charge the rifle.

• Upvote 1

Sushi
On 1/21/2016 at 1:41 PM, Soul0 said:

As a suggestion it would be nice to see a game that allows players to play as a lefty, and I don't mean just flipping the weapon position and weapon model like CSGO.

It would add a more realistic feel to it for players that are lefty and wish to dive deeper into a game with a visual setup that feels more natural.

That would also go for reload animations to... different firing setup will lead to a different reloading animation... for example for a righty to load a emtpy ak47 variant with a over the top technique would differ from a lefty that just pulls straight back to charge the rifle.

That does literally double the number of animations for every single weapon though, and this is a game that has an absurd amount of them to begin with. Sounds nice if they've already planned for it? Maybe they have some kind of one-handed animations already for being wounded.

Krymz_
Posted (edited)

pretty sure i heard nikita himself say that making left handed animation would be too much work.

What I'd give to be able to trow a grenade the normal way, with the superior left hand. though the way he trows the nade with his right hand, it's almost like how i trow with my right hand XD

don't need to eat or heal left handed, just the gun stuff would be great.

Edited by Krymz_