ajftw2

Trader Money Glitching

ajftw2

Is anyone else experiencing their money spent with a trader being reset when selling things to them?

I recently noticed this when selling stuff to Skier but I also noticed it with Prapor and Peacekeeper as well though I haven't experienced it with any of the other traders. 

I'm assuming there's some sort of bug in the code that causes certain items/values that are causing internal issues. I'm still experiencing this so if anyone has any tips for fixing or further knowledge of the issue then please share!

dkfdkfdnr

I'm having the same problem. is it intended?

SpookyWookiee

The money you spend still counts, but its just not displayed right. As soon as you reach the amount you needed the trader levels up, even tho it displays something else.

LikyLawlliet

Already reported by me in the bug tickets, if you restart the game it will show the value you really have with them

JonnyBnator
vor einer Stunde schrieb Oberoy:

Already reported by me in the bug tickets, if you restart the game it will show the value you really have with them

Or if you go through a raid :)

Sothasil
vor einer Stunde schrieb Oberoy:

If you BUY a SINGLE item it also displays right

MrSolo

I think it works, it is just not being displayed correctly.

Unrelated, but unfortunately, I am hearing that the money duping glitch still works, so it won't be long until we are seeing fully geared out PMCs with 'end game' weapons.

I guess the good news is I haven't seen anyone using a weapon glitch, so that might finally be done for.