kristof55pl

Check ammo doesnt work

kristof55pl

Hey guys just a quick one I can't find a solution online for it 

the Alt+T combination used to work fine for me but for the last few weeks it's not working 

whilst loading into the game sometimes the screen with advanced controls come up and on there for me it pops up with Alt and blank I don't know how this happened but resetting to defaults in controls didn't fix it for me does anybody know how I can fix?

It's quite hard being in a fight not knowing the approximate amount of ammo in my mags 

zpwarrior
6 hours ago, kristof55pl said:

Hey guys just a quick one I can't find a solution online for it 

the Alt+T combination used to work fine for me but for the last few weeks it's not working 

whilst loading into the game sometimes the screen with advanced controls come up and on there for me it pops up with Alt and blank I don't know how this happened but resetting to defaults in controls didn't fix it for me does anybody know how I can fix?

It's quite hard being in a fight not knowing the approximate amount of ammo in my mags 

You didn't rebind it or anything? I rebind T to my side mouse button, so the combination is ALT+mouse button. Make sure even after resetting it all to default that there is a keybind for it.

• Like 1

kristof55pl

I cant find advanced actions in control settings i would like to rebind but i cant find them 

kristof55pl

Oh after reverting couple times it worked xD

thanks for trying to help 

zpwarrior
2 hours ago, kristof55pl said:

Oh after reverting couple times it worked xD

thanks for trying to help 

Cool, have fun.