tote

Asia Servers?

tote

I just moved to Hong kong for a bussines oportunity and im currently trying to play Tarkov, my game region is USA, that is what it says on the Game Launcher but since i am over here and will be staying for a couple of years i went into de option to move servers and for obvious reasons i moved to hte hong kong one, then i tried to play and my Ping was over 200+ so my question is, are the Asian servers working? my region is USA does that mean i am fucked and cant play on any of the order servers? is there a solution?? And if you are wondering if the internet i am using is poo, well the answer is no, since i am playing PUBG with less that 60Ping in Asians servers.

gfoxem

Yea men, sorry to hear, they dont give a fuk. I have similar problem, bought game in Asia, then i needed to upgrade to EU version (pay the VAT) so i can play in Europe. I did that, paid, got upgraded EUROPE version, but cannot play EU servers. I can play only on 2 asian servers with ping 300+. I escaleted, they said, they know about it and that there is no fix and they dont seem to look for one.