Sign in to follow this  
Hamm

Fix the ammo?

prs is terrible

ps terrible

us terrible

how at low level are you suppose to kill geared players that have all day to play or even scavs just eat with those bullets.

3 hours ago, Hamm said:

prs is terrible

ps terrible

us terrible

how at low level are you suppose to kill geared players that have all day to play or even scavs just eat with those bullets.

switch to fmjs, takes 2 shots on a face shield, or use 7.62 ps rounds for 1 taps 

Yeah dude i do just fine with 7.62 ps right now. Been smoking fools all day with the Vepr. Great gun and everywhere! I think they need some balance yeah but it's not too bad, yet. 

Not saying whether you're right or not, and it's likely there needs to be some balancing or adjustments.  But people need to learn to pick their battles... I dont know about you guys, but I leave the hero poo for the streamers... I see a 3 man when I'm by myself and I'm giving those guys plenty of room and getting out of dodge if I'm spotted.  Thats not to say I wont take advantage if I see an opportunity, but I think people need to rewire their brains not to engage and exchange fire with everything that looks like an enemy every time. It goes against every other FPS we've ever played though.

Maybe plink a few scavs, do a quest, and run like hell if you're on customs with a 153, or your AK is loaded with PRS. Loot an sks, look for some BT ammo, and try again next time would be my advice.

Use 7.62.

The 5.45 seems to be MUCH less effective that it was a few patches ago.  Since the last patch I try to stick with 7.62 PS rounds.  They are available from level 1, and very effective.