1 Hacker 1 i dunno any one explain this?

Swampdonkey41

Today on factory we were in a 5 man team players name was [REMOVED] he basicly wiggle we all put full clips into him he just stood there then killed all 5 with a shotgun.

Second time i can not explain if this is suspect or not but i did 520 damage to a player named [REMOVED] and my partner shot him also and he killed us both. I got the drop on him placed 14 or 15 bullets into him and nothing......

Can any one explain whats going on. I know the first guy was cheating for sure.

2018-07-22[19-20] (0).png

I had pretty similar situation, only I sneaked up on a guy, put few billets in him and then he turned around & killed me. I had 580 dog done on those one guy in less than 2sec period.

So:

1. He wasn’t cheating, or at least he wasn’t using wallhack cuz then I wouldn’t be able to sneak up on him;

2. He hasn’t healed, not enough time.

My guess it’s desync or netcode or whatever - either bullets were registered on server side with delay and he died a moment later, or damage calculation is done client side and didn’t matched the server side info. Either way, a lot of desync problems now which are mistaken for cheating.

You play Factory with a 5 man squad?  WOW

Sorry, but it's hard to feel sympathy for someone that plays with a 5 man squad on Factory. 

There are some lame or questionable tactics used by people, like a solo player camping an exit to try and ambush a geared player. And then there is running a 5 man squad on Factory...    ; )

Edited by MrSolo
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MrSolo said:

You play Factory with a 5 man squad?  WOW

Sorry, but it's hard to feel sympathy for someone that plays with a 5 man squad on Factory. 

There are some lame or questionable tactics used by people, like a solo player camping an exit to try and ambush a geared player. And then there is running a 5 man squad on Factory...    ; )

I don't really know why you're chastising him because he was playing in a group on Factory. Tarkov Encourages players to Squad together so you really look like an Ass. 

• Sad 1

Hello!

We do not allow naming and shaming in the Forum, nor are the DEVs accepting manual reports of suspected cheaters.

The reason for as to why that is, is that with the issues, bugs and glitches in the game right now, most reports aren't actually of hackers. The same is happening with your post. It was not a cheat. There are no cheats that give you god mode. It is a glitch on that map that the DEVs already know about and are working to fix.

Also, please use the search function of the forum before creating a new thread,a s per the rules. A quick 5 minute search would have given you the same answer i gave you.

Kind Regards

#Locked