Nefratis

limiting the USEC or BEAR kill

321/5000

Hello, have you ever thought that limiting the killings of PMC: USEC or BEAR on a certain map can be frustrating? I'm fine with the fact that we have to collect material on Quest and kill Scav. But the PMC kill on a map is the same as when Quest was limited to time. Give players the opportunity to choose what and where they want to play

• Sad 1

Seriously, man, even if we forget this game is pretending to be hardcore, this is still a multiplayer shooter, killing other players is core of its gameplay. If u cant do that, I dont even know why u purchase it :bedizzy:

ID'ing targets correctly and not shooting anything but those targets it huge part of the rules of engagement in most conflicts. Be it from a war crimes perspetive or just a "lets not waste these civvys so when we come back later they won't want to stab us while we are drunk and shopping later on"   

i'd like that kinda thing to be implemented rather than the kill on sight cluster duck we have going on now.

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2018 at 2:52 AM, smokey-phil said:

ID'ing targets correctly and not shooting anything but those targets it huge part of the rules of engagement in most conflicts. Be it from a war crimes perspetive or just a "lets not waste these civvys so when we come back later they won't want to stab us while we are drunk and shopping later on"   

i'd like that kinda thing to be implemented rather than the kill on sight cluster duck we have going on now.

i aggreed with the comment above, 
because sometimes the trader only want to kill specific party because of the condition of relationship of the trader who gives us quest with the party such as the PMC which classified as USEC or BEAR 
example :
-Skier have relationship with UN and Scav, thus his quest were killing PMCS and not scavs
-Prappor is neutral with both PMC faction but hate Scavs 

22 minutes ago, robertacedane said:

i aggreed with the comment above, 
because sometimes the trader only want to kill specific party because of the condition of relationship of the trader who gives us quest with the party such as the PMC which classified as USEC or BEAR 
example :
-Skier have relationship with UN and Scav, thus his quest were killing PMCS and not scavs
-Prappor is neutral with both PMC faction but hate Scavs 

huh i never actually realised that its spilt along those line but now its pointed out i kinda feel silly for not noticing before now, good catch 

3 hours ago, smokey-phil said:

huh i never actually realised that its spilt along those line but now its pointed out i kinda feel silly for not noticing before now, good catch 

well i read the lore and background of EFT and its well made, the quest that are avaliable atm have deep background impact on the lore of the story