Random Evac zones, and Time limits, Time extentions

Clearbeardwiz

My suggestion about evac zones is to create small time extensions for people getting to the extraction zone with less then a min left on the clock.

Here's why I'm suggesting this:

There's a list of evac areas from the start of every match, which is okay. It is diffidently making me think about where all the evac zones are and having to make use my brain a little more which is good and it also creates a unique experience each log in cut I have no idea where my evac zone is going to be.

#1; (and why I'm actually ssuggesting a change)

I was in customs map spawned in normally no spawn camper or enemies near by. one of the evac areas was by the doors which was awesome because I have seen and heard from peoples YouTube channels  that area had a bunch of loot! and I had never been there my self. After  15-20min of running around in circles trying to figure out which direction was north and how to get to a familiar land mark so I can make my way to the dorms, a scav encounter, where I geared up my self with scav gear. I finally made it to the dorms. I thoroughly searched the west door found some dead player bodies and and loot. I moved the find the evac area, I found a black suv which was in the middle of a gate way. I got close and the evac count down started. I checked the time and realized I had 15 min left to loot. so naturally I went to the west dorm to continue looting. luckily for me there was a few dead player bodies and some amazing loot. body armor, fully moded aks, a sniper rifle a large bag and very nice chest rigs. I checked my time I only had less then 2 min to get to down the stairs and to the evac zone. I made my way through the east dorm and out to the sunlight. I then proceeded to the evac. I got the the evac with around 30 seconds left on the clock. The evac sequence did not start. and I went awol because I was at the evac spot with only but unable to extract because I was not in the 49min time limit in a 50min match. I was in between the 49min mark and 50min mark. 

#2; (different difficulty I had encountered doesn't exactly have to do with time extension)

I did have was in factory. Before the update of random evac there was one designated door I knew every time was a evac, I was close to dyeing had a tone of loot and made my way to the door, unfortunately for me it wasn't a evac door that match so I lost all that gear.

thanks for reading this I hope this helps others other then my self.

Why would they extend the time, if your not paying attention to the timer? Attention to detail. Know your exits, k ow which ones may or may not be open, and about how long it takes to get there. They dont need to adjust the time, seems you need to pay more attention to the time. Watch that clock man and you will be fine

And talking about random evac...  Do you really feel like it s random?  At the very beginning of the Round, when i spawn i already know the evac cause it s always the same depending on where you Enter the map..  I wish it was random tho!! 

On each and every Map including every spawnsite for those that have 2, there is always 1(or 2) Extraction Points that ALWAYS work. so yeah on Factory there is still 1 Extraction which works everytime. All the rest CAN work, but dont have to. so you should never rely on them working, always have a backup plan(enough time to get to a guaranteed exit)

As for the time limit, i must say i agree with @jukeboxknox. This is a hardcore/ultracore shooter, if you don't pay attention to a detail(time in this case), too bad, but your mistake. So there is no point in changing the timers really. But don't worry. you will probably not make this mistake again :D

• 5 months later...

What I'm suggesting is a 3rd timer or allow the Extraction timer to counter the "over all timer" in order to reward players that still able to get to the extraction point under the larger 50 min time scale. Their is already a 5-10 second extraction timer (I believe it varies per evac point). If a counter is added in order to not allow for cheating it would not stop the over all clock, but add time like referees due in a Soccer or a futbol game.