EnvakeoLugaria

Show off your AK/AR!

EnvakeoLugaria

Whats everyone packing, are you going to re-create your rifle in EFT?

Here's my '74, Magpul furniture, Krebs Custom extended safety, and a Kobra EKP-8, with a UTG side rail.  I also have an OKP-77 to put on

74withKobra.JPG

• Upvote 3

EnvakeoLugaria

lol, have you ever been on a forum before with guns?  Its interesting, compare what you like vs. what other people like!

RainingWeeD

m4a1 :)

colt-m4a1-carbine-cybergun-airsoft-4.JPG

MartinK

These are two of my AKs, and AR15

Type 56.jpg

AK74.jpg

AR15.jpg

EnvakeoLugaria

Gotta love the red wood furniture!

I noticed in the end of the year diary, they had a magpul AK MOE handguard with a QD sling mount, its nice to see some attention to detail.

mjweber

Here mine

The AK is a DDI 74 and the AR is one i built and yes the suppressor is real

AR15 SD.JPG

DDI 74.JPG

• Upvote 1

MartinK

Nice rifles, that supressor is great. Supressors are illegal in my country for home owners :( . That polish folding stock on your  AK is one of best you can use in case of war. Very light, folding, all the time ready to use with light force. 40rds bakelite mag good choice.

EnvakeoLugaria

My only complaint about the AK vs. AR is how expensive good AK 74 mags are! xD

I picked up a few before the election, but the cheapest i could get them was $25 if I got around 15-20

I also wish we could get some of the PBS-4 Russian suppressors, but sadly we cant import any...

EnvakeoLugaria

Yeah, I know there's cheaper mags kinda like those, you can get Bulgarian commercial mags with steel feed lips ONLY, for $14 per

anything with plastic feed lips will hold up for most of anything you do at the range, but if you've ever seen the AK drop tests, they break apart, vs. steel feed lips AND locking lugs, you can fall into prone on your mag, hitting it into concrete, and the Milsurp ones will stay good.

Hopefully Trump will raise some of the import bans!  I'd love to see some AK-12s!

MartinK

Yeah these clear mags are great for shooting range but for war? :/ ..im not sure they survive some harsh condition. So i have 10x clear mags and 6x old strong bakelits. But much more how is war in Ukraine, and peoples dont have any money there, they start to selling illegal guns to european union. Im sure that next year will not be dificult to buy even RPG :D And that stupid EU gov. want them grant free visas .....geeez..then we can buy everything here :D

Ljubimac

If an M4 can be in this thread, then I have to show you my ex-love. Had to sell it for the money, I was in a crysis. :(

Also to be clear, it's an airsoft replica. NOT a real firearm. 

0nUGIFV.jpg

And also one of my ex-loves, the Type-56-1 with an AK type compensator.

hjvllU0.jpg

PhucLong

My "hobby rifle" that people love to call it. Did way too many changes to really list45ddf5edeedf7bb95bbe8179f8c71f76.jpg

Edited by Awper8durrrr
Forgot to type in description before posting picture and didn't know how to at the time.
  • Upvote 1