Hummz21

Emissary from Germany

Hummz21

*StarWarsMusic turns on

long time ago...

....in a universe...

...where the cheeki goes to the breeki...

Hey,

My name is Michael, I'm 37 and I'm from Germany (living near Franfurt).

My Gaming carrer starts 31 years agao with an old Atari2600. This was the beginning where i choose that gaming will be a part of my life. I played a lot on every Plattform (Commodore C64, Agmiga 500 up to 1200, Sega MegaDrive, XBox, PS1-4 etc.) and this bring me a good understandig about Games and Developers.

I play as often as I can, but my full time Job as a Service Manager for a IT Service Company needs a lot of time.  This is the reason why i'm not streaming at the moment and my Youtube Channel is on hold too.

I've been Escape From Tarkov for quite some time, and decided I wanted to support the game more as only to buy the EoD Edition ;) .

So i became a Moderator 2 months ago and the most of you guys know me already over the Emissaries Chat.

Only to be a Moderator was clearly not enough for me, so i choose to support the Team, the Game...everything around EFT and BSG with my best knowleage arround Gaming, Gamers and the Community it self without any direct request from BSG or any Emissary.

Now it was the time where I have also been accepted to be an Emissary for Germany. I hope with my Background as Service Manager and technical knowledge, I will be a helpfull part for the wohle team

Escape From Tarkov is a great Project and i am proud to have the chance to support the Developers, you guys and the rest of the Community.

See you guys in Tarkov ;)

and never forget...cats are awesome ;)

may the Tarkov Gods with you

• Like 2

TheWay

@Hummz21

Congratualtions, Hummz21!

You already have done awesome job and I am sure that in the future you will do even more and I am looking forward to your future ideas! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hummz21

Thanks a lot :) 

PIK

Congrats @Hummz21 :):):)

and welcome to the Emissaryteam

• Like 1

Cyver

Congratulations Mr. HummZ :-)

PIG-Mathieu

Good job HummZ ! :)