Shotgun Reloads

dajordanator

With the way your character loads a shotgun, there is a shell in the chamber immediately ready to fire for the mp153/133, however when reloading and pressing the fire button your character does not interrupt the reload to begin firing whatever shells have been loaded, instead he will not fire until the reload is finished or cancelled from another action like sprinting. Unsure if this is intended, but for the love of god let me interrupt a shotgun reload to begin firing without having to sprint or check my inventory first

Yeah this would be nice even if it didn't shoot right away and took a second to "cancel" the reload animation that'd be a lot better - Shotgun reloads have always been a pain for me as it bugs out quite a lot and i gotta either spam R and wait 5 seconds before the server lets me reload or left click and reload (doesn't always work) or drop the gun and pick it back up to reload it. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate the feedback, but it wasnt necessarily an issue with the animation locking up or anything server side. I had loaded 2 shells and began clicking to fire at a target that had just crested a hill nearby and just kept reloading. It would be nice to just start firing rather than finish the reload, simply because with the way they have the animations your character always has a shell ready to fire in the chamber, but in a situation that would be useful to have and start firing early he simply refuses to do so unless you sprint away first.