Please make it impossible to hand in items for quests if there is money inside.

Bannanass49

So i was doing the Skier quest friend from the west part 1 where you need to hand over 2 mbss and 6 avs vests. When i was doing this i had al my money stored in a wallets inside an mbss (to save space and organize it). I got 2 mbss for the quest (so 3 in total) and when i wanted to hand them in i clicked auto thinking it would not hand in the backpack with the money in it.... But it did. I lost over 1.5M Roubles, 5k EU and 15k USD. I would of course like it back but i know this is impossible since everyone can claim to have this happend to them. I would have like it if you made it so you can't hand in items with items or money inside for quest thus making them disapear.

I added a picture of 0 0 0 for "proof" even if it isn't that special.

2018-07-26[16-08] (0).png

• Upvote 1

I always check my vests before selling them for clips, ammo, meds, Keys, etc... that’s more of a personal error than in game issue. They should make a separate stash for currency or start players with a wallet upon wipe. 

• Upvote 1

I handed an item in for a skier quest using auto select and it picked an empty backpack and one with all my money in it even though there was another empty one. I get its my mistake and i should have checked first but I also think that the game should not allow you to do that or at least give you a pop-up like "The quest items that you're trying to hand in contain other items are you sure you want to continue." or something along that line.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...